the entire directory
only in 3D/Rendering_and_Modelling
Rendering and Modelling
3D Studio Max
Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Geographic Information Systems: Software: Visualization
- A 3D solid object modeler designed to be independent of the rendered back-end. Features include constructive solid modeling, reality-based material representation, and a flexible plugin system, scripting through Python bindings and a constraint-solving engine.
3dtrueFree Perl Vrml Wrl Online Tools
- Includes a 3d interactive web search engine, picture to terrain map maker, model search engine, 3d shape maker program, and an atlas terrain server.
AC3D 3d Modeler
- The modeler allows both novice users and experts to construct models in 3d quickly and easily on Windows and Linux. The powerful but intuitive interface makes usage much easier than other 3d software. Generates: VRML, POVRay, BMRT and many other formats.
- Kribi 3D Engine the pure software Kribi Renderer.
- A free 3D modeling and character animation program. Features include Create and modify 3D models with built-in primitives such as spheres, cylinders, and platonic solids. Import and modify .3DS (3D Studio), .LWO (Lightwave), and .OBJ (Wavefront) object files. Texture support for .BMP, .GIF, and .JPG format files. [Win NT4/9X/Win2K]
Art of Illusion
- Free open source 3D modeling and rendering studio.
Behemot Graphics Editor
- Model and render 3D objects and scenes. It runs on Windows95/NT, Linux and Mac. It can create and modify graphically b-rep, blob, NURBS models; object can be logically intersected or subtracted.
- An advanced Windows program that allows the designing and creation of virtual landscapes or automatically generates it from real map data. Program uses mathematical fractals to extend the data and create smaller details automatically.
- A 32-bit 3D modeling tool for Win NT and Win 95. The program has been written to primarily interface with the Persistance of Vision raytracer (POV-Ray version 2.x and 3.x).
- Tutorials for Rhino3d covering general setup, the RIB-file, parameterization and texture maps, applying shaders to objects, smoother NURBS, texture control, and a gallery. Also BMRT benchmark and a few shaders.
Form-Z RenderZone RadioZity
- A 3D rendering application to generate photo-realistic models and 3D images, based on the LightWorks rendering engine. Seven levels of rendering: flat, Gouraud, Phong, preview z-buffer, full z-buffer, preview ray-trace, and full ray-trace.
FreeForm Modeling System
- SensAble's modeling system allows designers to model on the computer with their sense of touch. The system provides a physical, analog interface to create a valuable, digital asset.
Game Studio - Repix Inc.
- A modeling application to design wireframe, polygonal, and hybrid objects with special attributes, test, and save 3D models for real-time rendering.
Geometry Utility Library
- GUL - Geometry Utility Library for construction, evaluation, manipulation and visualization of geometric objects, especially for parametric and implicit defined surfaces.
- An Opensource 3D modeling application based on Cybersculpt a 3D modeling application for the Atari ST range of computers. Creates models using translational and rotational sweeps of polylines.
- A polygon editing and modeler for Java. Includes file exporting (including AutoCAD DXF), mathematical modeler, export between formats including AutoCAD DXF, tool-box includes polygon reduction, surface relaxing, animation features included with JCad Pro. It functions as a standalone program or as a utility to integrate with other favorite 3D applications. Works under: Iris Silicon Graphics, Mac OS X, Red Hat Linux, Solaris and Windows 98/NT/2000/XP.
- Open source 3D-patch modeler and animation tool designed to model and animate "organic" shapes such as humans, animals, and aliens. It is written in Java, and outputs to POV-Ray and RenderMAN format.
Mental Ray Renderer
- Leading raytracing rendering engine.
MS MacroSystem Software
- Fast scientific 3D-visualization software optimized for Win real time render of regular meshes and scattered data. OpenGL based 3D Viewer for surface topography, Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM, SPM, STM), dimensional metrology.
- Windows software package for measuring and modeling real-world objects and scenes through the use of photographs. Create 3D models from photos complete with points, lines, surfaces, and photo textures mapped on right from photos.
- Tool for creating pictures of 3D plants. It simulates herbaceous (non-woody) plants like wildflowers and cut flowers, vegetables, weeds, grasses, and herbs using a parameter-driven simulation of plant growth and structure.
PolyTrans - Okino Computer Graphics, Inc.
- A powerful and accurate 3d model, scene, NURBS, animation translator. Complete scene conversion in a single integrated software package. Creates "Render Ready" models. Includes conversion options to choose from.
- A free, simple 3D-modeling program creates and edits 3D polygonal objects. Versions available for Win95/NT or Amiga.
- Complete 3D file format viewing and converting solution, with the ability to freely convert between all supported 3D file format types (currently 20). OpenGL hardware support. Vertex scaling function. [Win 95/98/ME/2000/NT 4.0]
Rhinoceros - Nurbs Modeling For Windows
- Rhino can create, edit, analyze, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, and solids in Windows. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size. Rhino also has support for polygon meshes.
Siren: A Simple-Image Renderer
- A scanline renderer, supports most of the basic RenderMan features, renders simple scenes in real time for motion preview, by J. Scott Iverson. Runs under MS-DOS.
- AIR is a 3D graphics renderer for Windows: it produces images of scenes exported from modeling and animation programs.
- NURBS and polygonal modeling, Subdivision Surfaces, Construction History, full OpenGL support, the advanced modeling tools, all industry leading rendering techniques, data exchange with most popular CAD and animation programs, available on both Windows and Macintosh.
- An advanced graphics rendering package which renders 3D interface skins from simple templates.
- It is a voxel based 3D modeling software, designed for 3D beginner, create models easily by using the 2D painting technique.
- Open source graphic 3D modeller.
Zolos Canadian Distributor
- Form·Z is a 3D rendering software and surface 3D modeler. It can exchange over twenty different file formats including AutoCAD and Adobe Illustrator.
Usenet comp.graphics.rendering.misc -
Rendering and Modelling
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2014 at 9:15:08 UTC -