the entire directory
only in Graphics/3D
Animation and Design Tools
Rendering and Modelling
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Business: Business Services: Design: Graphic Design: Designers: Resumes and Portfolios
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Design: Illustration and Rendering
Computers: Data Formats: Graphics: 3D
This category in other languages:
3D Graphics Editor and Viewer
- Create 3D scenarios with a small Windows self-sufficient program. Draw 3D figures, define color, light position, view angle, paste textures or texts on the shapes, replicate and manage 3D bodies.
3d Lenticular and Holograms Printing Software
- 3DZ offers professionals and amateurs alike to quickly and easily produce every type of 2D and 3D lenticular image, from 3D to. Providing an easy to use interface, 2D/3D Layering module, Barrier screen generation with many added features package from the UK.
3D Stereography Software
- Shareware products include 3DMiracle a program for creating single image Stereograms and movies from depth masks and 3DMonster a tool for creating depth masks from 3d objects, importing from 3DS format. Useful information about 3d, several stereograms and 3d depth masks.
- Free scripting and prototyping environment program for 3D object behavior. Runs on Windows 95/98/NT. Reads many common 3D file formats.
- Advanced 3D data visualization and reconstruction software for microscopy, biology, medicine, and engineering, with powerful automatic and interactive segmentation tools support processing of 3D image data. Fast and robust reconstruction algorithms make it easy to create polygonal models from segmented objects.
Anto Matkovic Pages
- Collected works of Artist, and free sPatch models and POV source files. Zipped tutorial and pages with tips and tricks in HTML format, and tutorial examples on Head modeling in sPatch. Provides related 3d links.
ARC+ Render Pro
- Innovative, easy to use and powerful 3D photo-realistic rendering, animation and virtual reality software.
- Real time engine providing a WYSIWYG editing environment. Edit video clips, import scripts that have been written in screenplay format.
- OpenGL-based software that adds behaviour to 3D models and lets them exist outside of the 2D window.
- EnSight post-processor for scientific/engineering data, EnVideo animation viewer, EnLiten 3D animation viewer. Support stereo and VR environments.
The Cloth Simulator
- Syflex is an extremely fast, stable and accurate cloth simulator plugin for Maya.
- Software simulates whatever mass-spring system, cloths of any form, and volumetric structures. Includes download, screenshots, and product description.
- Professional utility for creation of high-quality stereograms. Supports the following formats: 3D Studio 3DS, ASC; Quake MDL, MD2; BMP, PNG, JPEG; and AVI.
- A 3D software tool that combines a tool-set with an intelligent drawing system. Enables to place models using real-world coordinates and share them with the world using the Google 3D Warehouse.
- A particle effects system and compositing tool that adds countless particle effects to 3D animation or digitized video. Supports multiple layers and other functions to integrate its effects into a 3D environment. [Mac/Win]
Informative Graphics Corp
- Free ModelPress software is a 3D model publishing and viewing system that solves the problems associated with distributing native format 3D CAD models over web technologies or networks to personnel that do not have access to the original files.
- A GPL'd 3D modelling and animation system with professional features including RenderMan support, unlimited undo/redo, scripting, and recordable interactive tutorials. [GNU/Linux/Win32]
Kitware Inc. Visualization Toolkit
- VTK is an open source, freely available software system for 3D computer graphics, image processing, and visualization. Supports a wide variety of visualization algorithms including scalar, vector, tensor, texture, and volumetric methods
- Manage and convert 3D objects. Supports batch conversion, search and storage in databases and with special export functionality for Macromedia Shockwave 3D and Viewpoint Corporation's VET file formats.
- 3D graphics software for modeling, vertex-oriented and spline based. Shareware for PowerMac.
- A 3D graphic and animation software package. Provides resources to users and people looking to buy software.
- 3d animation, videos, tutorials for Maya and 3d Studio Max, images, wallpapers and information for the 3d Artist.
- Develops, an easy to use authoring environment with a proprietary 3D rendering engine. The product provides the ability to deliver engaging presentations using existing 3D models and 2D drawings.
- Software for 3d reverse modeling and 3dphotography, supports mass customization, inspection of industrials, medical operation simulation and cg works.
- Easy to use Windows program that automates the process of designing and constructing polyhedral models. It can also produce animated GIF files of rotating polyhedral.
- SIAMS S3D is 3D-structure design and visualization software useful for the researches and practitioners, mathematicians and physicists, tutors and students and even artists and designers. Works on Windows 9x/2000/NT4.0 and does not require additional libraries.
- Software for 3D multimedia and animation. Products include MediaPaint a video painting and special effects program. VideoShop a digital video, audio, animating, compositing, and editing application.
- Software plugins VB Exteriors 3D plants and textures optimized for a low data workload. Models and textures for various 3D platforms like 3D-STUDIO MAX/VIZ, AutoCAD, MicroStation can be previewed and purchased. Demo downloads available.
- A program for simulating waves. Give it a height map of the terrain, specify where sea level should be, create some wave fronts, then let it work.
- A combination of a 3D modeling and 2D paint program. Create 3D objects, manipulate, scale, rotate and move as well as performing Boolean add, subtract and cut operations on them. Features include a real time rendering engine with a customizable interface.
- Free tool for creating 3D-looking elements for websites and software interfaces. Easily paint raised or lowered shapes such as buttons, rings, and boxes.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 12, 2014 at 10:00:54 UTC -