become an editor
the entire directory
only in Language_Specific/Russian
Cyrillic (Russian) Instructions for Windows and Internet
- Up-to-date tune-up of MS Windows Russian fonts and encoding, phonetic keyboard and its applications such as browsers and e-mail programs. Offers Unicode-related problems and solutions.
- Fonts, software, and keyboards for multilingual computing. Cyrillic for computers.
Fontboard: Cyrillic for Western Windows
- Type Russian or any other Slavic language with an easy-to-learn Cyrillic keyboard layout in Windows 95/98/ME or NT4/2000/XP.
KOI8-R - Russian Net Character Set
- Detailed instruction of WWW, OS and applications Russification related to KOI8-R Russian code table. References to corresponding standards included. Interactive browsers checking. Cyrillic fonts available for download.
Notes on Russian: Overview
- Covers some of the aspects of encoding issues.
- The official site of the company who designs machine translation systems for the main European languages and author of the popular MT systems known as STYLUS, PROMT, Pocket PROMT, WebTranSite, WebView, Magic Gooddy. The company is involved in research and development activity in the fields of mathematical and applied linguistics and machine translation.
- WinForm 1.0 - prepare and print any forms. C++ Development. R-WIN 32 Cyrillic fonts and keyboard support for Windows. WinForm 1.0 - . C++. R-WIN 32 - Windows.
RussianEditor for western Windows
- Russian language notepad editor with an on-screen keyboard for Western Windows PCs. Useful for Russian e-mails and Microsoft Office products. Conversion between ANSI and UNICODE.
SovInformBureau: Russify Everything
- Russian fonts, keyboard layouts, variety of platforms. Instructions on how to make software work with Cyrillic characters.
STAR SPB Ltd.
- Offers technical translation into Russian, software research and development, multilingual terminology management, translation tools TRANSIT/TermStar, localization, publishing (DTP), web design and language engineering.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:57:19 UTC -