become an editor
the entire directory
only in Language_Specific/Basque
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Globalization: Language Specific: Basque
Reference: Dictionaries: World Languages: B: Basque
Regional: Europe: Spain: Autonomous Communities: Basque Country
IXA Group for Natural Language Processing
- Research activities on Natural Language Processing being carried on at the Computer Science Faculty of the Basque Country University.
- Research and development group, member of the Basque Technologic Network, working on some projects related to natural language processing (Transparence) and information retrieval systems (Kapsula).
CodeSyntax - Creative I18N & L10N
- A start-up company located in the Basque Country, dedicated to making the Internet a truly global experience through internationalization and localization services.
EIZIE Basque Translators' Association
- Multilingual site, including a directory of Basque translators.
- Non-profit-making organisation, working in projects for natural language processing and research in applied linguistics. Deeply involved in modern systems for reporting the various lines of applied research in linguistics, including new technologies from the fields of computer science and telecommunications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:57:19 UTC -