become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internet/Domain_Names
Computers: Internet: Domain Names
Arabic Script IDN Working Group
- Self-organizing group drawn from Arabic script speaking countries implementing IDNs in 8 languages.
Chinese Domain Name Consortium
- Established on May 2000 in Beijing by four NICs. As an independent non-profit organization, CDNC will mainly take in charge of the coordination and regulation about Chinese domain name around the world.
- Multilingual internet technology and solutions provider. Different services and products for the registry, registrar and registrant.
ICANN Internationalized Domain Names Internal Working Group
- established by ICANN to identify the various internationalization efforts and the issues they raise, to engage in dialogue with technical experts and other participants in these efforts, and to make appropriate recommendations to the Board.
ICANN Public Comments Forum on Internationalized Domain Names
- Established for comments and discussion about the introduction of internationalized domain names.
- Provides aggregated news about Internationalized Domain Names from a range of sources.
Internationalized Domain Name Glossary
- Definitions of key terms and acronyms commonly used in internationalizing the domain name space.
Punycode/IDN decoder and encoder
- Online decoding and encoding of Internationalized Domain Names for testing purposes.
Unicode Domain Names
- A multilingual domain names registration center providing Chinese, Japanese and Korean domain names.
VeriSign Internationalized Domain Name Testbed
- Overview of the Verisign testbed for IDNs, technical information and customer support. A tool for converting an internationalized domain name to its RACE version that is stored in their whois database is available.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2015 at 14:00:37 UTC -