become an editor
the entire directory
only in Translation_Memory/Software
Computer Aided Translation
Trados Translation Solution
Trans Suite 2000
- Translation Suite for Windows available in different editions.
- Computer Aided Translation tool to create, manage and use bilingual translation memories in any languages. It is an OpenOffice.org macro set available as an OpenOffice.org extension or a standalone document.
- Computer assisted translation tool that provides translation resource features, translation memory, translation management, and support for projects and various document formats.
- Free software for professional translators that calculates the total amount for varied priced fuzzy matches.
- A computer assisted translation (CAT) tool for Windows that works from within Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Shareware translation memory tool written in Java. Reads and writes XML and Microsoft Office formats, and imports and exports Trados TMs.
- Freeware program for .NET platform, with fuzzy matching and real-time glossary look-up. Originally aimed at Japanese-English translation.
Lingua et Machina
- Second-generation translation memory tool, including linguistic analysis, chunk technology, intelligent terminological grouping, and automatic specific glossary creation. Site in English and French.
- Tools (including freeware) for use in localization and translation: Swordfish (CAT tool), Stringray (document aligner), CSVConverter (CSV glossary to TMX/TBX converter), TMXValidator (validate TMX), RTFCleaner (clean tagged RTF), JavaPM (Java project localization assistant), and Java Properties Viewer.
- Authoring and translation tools, including: XTM, that uses new generation text memory based translation memory, and a full featured Translator's Workbench web application.
XTRF management system
- XTRF is a global management system for translation agencies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 25, 2011 at 14:54:05 UTC -