become an editor
the entire directory
only in Computer_Aided_Translation/Machine_Translation
Computer Aided Translation
Applications Technology (AppTek)
- Machine translation for more than a dozen different language pairs with software for the desktop and APIs and SDKs for the Web. Languages include Arabic, Persian/Farsi, Turkish, Korean, and Chinese as well as European languages.
European Association for Machine Translation (EAMT)
- An organization that serves the growing community of people interested in MT and translation tools, including users, developers, and researchers of this increasingly viable technology. The EAMT is one of three regional associations of the International Association for Machine Translation (IAMT), which counts a increasing number of members worldwide. The EAMT is the only organization of its kind in Europe.
Foreignword.com: Machine Translation Systems
- A list of machine translation systems as well as a series of articles on MT.
HowStuffWorks: How Universal Translators Will Work
- ViA, a wearable computer maker, has developed an Earth-based language translator. In this article, we will look at the device itself and how it turns English into any one of almost a dozen languages.
- Translation software and dictionaries for English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Russian. Free online trial and online purchase.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2016 at 21:15:04 UTC -