become an editor
the entire directory
only in Indic/Unicode
Computers: Software: Globalization: Character Encoding: Unicode
- Official FAQ from the Unicode Consortium discussing ISCII and Unicode as well as common problems faced by developers and users.
- Guide to creating weblogs in Indian languages using unicode encoding. By Mahesh Shantaram.
Cham encoding proposal
- Draft of the proposal for encoding Cham to ISO. Contains proposed names, and shapes of the characters and other details about the script.
- Tips to view electronic content, ie text, mail, news, web pages in Hindi, Konkani, Marathi, Nepali, Sanskrit and other languages using the Devanagari script.
- Institute of Software Engineering, Gondia (India) - Contains information about their products Sugam-98 - a software to enter Unicode encoded DevaNagari in Windows 98, and their Devanagari open type font Akhil_HE designed by typographer Akhilesh Gupta. No free product downloads on the site. Contact, licensing details and author biography available.
Sinhala encoding proposal
- Draft of the proposal for encoding Sinhala to for ISO ISO/IEC 10646 dated March 1997. Contains proposed names, and shapes of the characters and other details about the script.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 10, 2013 at 5:24:06 UTC -