become an editor
the entire directory
only in Character_Encoding/Indic
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Globalization: Character Encoding: Indic
Computers: Graphics: Fonts: By Alphabet: Indic
Computers: Graphics: Fonts: By Alphabet: Southeast Asian: Thai
Computers: Software: Globalization: Language Specific: Urdu
World: Hindi: संगणक: तन्त्रांश: वैश्वीकरण: अक्षर कूटबन्धन
- Tools to search and view Indic scripts, converters from one encoding to another.
Indian Scripts Input System
- Unicode compliant freely downloadable software keyboard input methodologies covering most Indian scripts.
The Indic Computing Project
- Involves preparation of a handbook for computing in Indian languages, with languages specific issues. Also contains mailing lists for Indic computing users, developers, standards and CVS logs.
ISCII white paper
- A description of the Indian Script Code for Information Interchange) as detailed in the IS:13194:1991 standard document. Authored by Shashank Bhatt.
Kannada Localisation Initiative
- Projected aiming to localize free software such as KDE and Gnome.
- A technology for transforming text written in Indic languages between various public and proprietary formats.
- Swatantra Indian Language Processing Applications - python modules and programs for sorting, collation and other operations on Indic scripts. The code is available under GNU GPL. Maintained by Santosh Thottingal.
TIS 620 Character Set
- Character table and details of the Thai encoding system.
Usenet alt.language.hindi -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 20, 2011 6:15:06 AM EST -