become an editor
the entire directory
only in Character_Encoding/Cyrillic
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Globalization: Character Encoding: Cyrillic
Computers: Software: Globalization: Language Specific: Russian
Cyrillic in different encodings
- Covering UCS-2, UTF-8 Little-Endian, KOI8-R, Win-CP1251, DOS-CP866, ISO-8859-5, Mac-Cyrillic, KOI8-U, ShiftJIS and Unicode Big-Endian encoding systems.
ISO 8859-5 Latin/Cyrillic Alphabet
- A table of the ISO 8859-5 code page.
KOI8-R Russian Character Set
- Information relating to the KOI8-R Russian character set. Includes tables, software information, keyboard layouts and many links to related resources. In English and Russian.
- How to adapt various systems and software for use in Russian, including details on Russian character encoding systems.
- Information on how to set up PCs for Slavic and Cyrillic languages, covering a variety of operating systems. In English, German and Russian.
Universal Cyrillic auto-decoder
- Online tool for decoding scrambled (incorrectly encoded) Cyrillic texts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, April 24, 2009 12:04:47 PM EDT -