the entire directory
only in Freeware/Graphics
Computers: Software: Graphics
- Java program for the creation of anaglyph-type stereoscopic photographs.
- A hi-res, true-color fractal generation program for Macintosh and Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT.
Capture A ScreenShot
- A simple screen capture tool that allows one to capture the last active screen, full screen, or selected area.
Cd Cover Site
- A program to create audio and video covers. Supports CDDB, multilanguage functions, and print preview. Source code available.
- Screen capture utility that supports JPEG, GIF, PNG and Bitmap formats.
Digital Camera Enhancer
- Automatically balance and reduce the noise in your images. Also balance the color and the midtones, zoom in and out, and preview the changes before applying them, freeware.
- Tool converts an image file showing a graph or map, into numbers. The numbers can be read or sent to a spreadsheet. Works in Windows and Linux.
Free Web Buttons
- Create web buttons and menus using a simple UI. [Win32]
- A 3D software tool that combines a tool-set with an intelligent drawing system. Enables to place models using real-world coordinates and share them with the world using the Google 3D Warehouse.
- Image acquisition, viewing and publishing utility. The program downloads images from a memory card or a digital still camera.
- A program for lossless date imprint on JPEG pictures using EXIF information from a digital camera. Program source and binary for Windows, Linux, MAC OS-X, Solaris and FreeBSD available for download.
JR Screen Ruler
- Tool that allows the accurate measure of anything on the computers screen. Useful when measuring graphics, web page browser sizes or whatever. Screen Ruler can display Pixels, Inches, Picas or Centimeters. Windows 95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP
- A free drawing program for children or adults.
Natural Resources Database
- The NRDB is a free GIS tool for developing and distributing environmental databases. Support for polygons, coordinates, numeric and text based data.
- Program to publish photos on the web. It creates thumbnails, resize photos, and generate HTML pages.
- Image viewer that displays images in four different forms normal, full screen, slide show, and thumbnails. Product overview, documentation, screen shot, and download.
- A java program used to digitize scanned plots of functional data. Includes an automatic digitization feature. [MacOS X, Windows, Linux]
- Ceates an unfolded tetrahedron image from a cylindrical projection image. Also converts a two dimensional image into a picture with four sides, a tetrahedron.
- Free white paper and software utilities for managing collections of digital photos and audio/video files. [Windows 95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP]
- Open source tool to make and instantly post a screen capture on a website. May be useful for instant messaging, e-mail, or microblogging when users need to do a "quick-post" of what they see on their screen.
- High performance warping and morphing software for Windows 95/NT/+.
- A tool for scientific data visualization and yet can be used to create 3D arts in a broad scope. It uses OpenGL as the rendering engine and Z-Script as the scripting language.
- Program that allows the user to continuously see in a window parts of the screen which the mouse moves on in customisable magnified size; it also provides a facility to capture and resize those parts. Site includes a general description, screen shots, and previous versions.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 17, 2014 at 11:45:05 UTC -