become an editor
the entire directory
only in Freeware/Data_Compression
Computers: Software: Data Compression
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows: Software: Shareware: Utilities: Data Compression
- An open source file archiver with a high compression ratio. GUI and command line options. GNU LGPL license.
B1 Free Archiver
- A free compression and decompression tool for Windows, Linux, Mac and Android. Works with b1, zip, 7z, rar and other archive formats.
- All-in-one free zip archiver that supports ZIP, 7Z, RAR and other formats.
Bzip2 and Libbzip2
- Patent free, high-quality data compressor for Windows or Unix.
- Portable, open source UNIX decompressor for the Microsoft Cabinet (.CAB) format.
- Compact Windows compression program that creates small .DZ archive files. Integrates with Windows Explorer.
- Open source archiver for Windows and Linux. Documentation, screenshots, research articles.
- Windows zip utility that prides itself on being small, fast and efficient.
- Open source command line data stream compressor and archiver.
Hamster Free Zip Archiver
- Free file archiver for Windows. Supports many compression formats, totally free, is translated into various languages.
- Windows compression utility using the ARJ format (was called ArjFolder). Can extract, test, and view files stored in ZIP, GZIP, TAR, CAB, RAR, ACE, PK3, etc. and create SFX executables.
- Freeware file archiver for Windows with a large number of supported formats like 7z, ISO, BH, TAR and others. Developed by Bulgarian programmer Ivan Zahariev
- A free archiving utility designed specifically for Mac.
- Free file compression software for Windows based on 7zip for Windows. Supports zip, jar, xpi, 7z and other formats.
- Free Mac OS X file archiver with the main compression core p7zip
- Encoding for Amigas that uses large match offsets and file merging.
- A free program that lets you make self-extracting archives under Win32 platform.
Open Source ARJ
- Offers a free implementation of the ARJ archiver for several operating systems such as DOS, Windows and GNU/Linux.
- Presents this free, open source archiver featuring volume spanning, authenticated encryption and compression in several formats. Includes download links, documentation and a support forum.
RAR File Open Knife
- Tool for opening RAR archives. The website itself contains books, apps and other content.
- Free archiving utility with Windows integration, script support and ZIP-64 for huge archives. Provides a free support forum.
- Free zip and unzip software for Windows. Works with almost 40 most file formats.
- Free data decompression frontend of libxad for OS X, Linux
- UnRarX is a free archive extractor for Mac OS X. Works with rar format only.
- A small GUI utility for working with files in bzip2 format, compressing, decompressing and testing the integrity of bzip2 files.
- A small GUI utility for working with files in gzip format. It allows to compress any file into gzip format, decompress and test the integrity of already gzipped files.
XStandard Zip Component
- ZIP or unzip a file or folder using a single line of code with this free component. [ActiveX DLL]
Zip 2 Secure EXE
- Utility to convert any ZIP file into a self-extracting executable. Supports AES encryption, can unpack automatically to a temporary directory and run a setup.exe after extraction.
- An open source Java utility for comparing two zip files. Also suitable for JAR, EAR, WAR and RAR files.
- Archive decompression and browsing utility to extract files from ZIP, RAR and other archives. Supports Windows and Macintosh OS X.
Zipfusion: Zip Self-Extractor
- Flexible self-extractor that can be used with any zip tools that create type 0/8/9 format zip files.
- A full-featured free archive manager for Windows with SFX and ZIP-64 support.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2016 at 19:45:06 UTC -