become an editor
the entire directory
only in File_Managers/Windows
Open Directory - Computers: Software: File Management: File Managers: Windows
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows
- Free file renamer that renames many files at once and previews changes instantly. Two modes available basic mode for standard renaming options by replacing letters within filenames or inserting letters or numbering. Expert mode features the full power of the program.
1st NTFS Recovery
- An automatic data recovery tool for NTFS partitions. Program reconstructs damaged files and system structures.
- Displays files and folders in an interactive, 3D display. Rotate, pan and zoom the view, change folders, compare file and folder sizes, quickly search for files, and view images. [Win98/ME/XP/2000]
Ac Browser Plus
- Multi-window file manager (Windows Explorer for Windows), with image viewer and converter.
Advanced Cataloguer (ACAT)
- Software for cataloguing on all types of digital media. Tool with explorer-like interface that catalogs files on different drives and disks. Shareware.
AL Folder Browser
- Provides a faster way to looking through folders and files. Resides in the system tray, supports viewing of FDD, HDD, CD drives and Network drives. Also provides information on hard drives and hardware. [Windows 9x/Me/NT 4.0/2000/XP]
- Watch any folder on a file system or available network for changes to file size, modification dates, file name or folder name, with customizable notifications.
Batch Rename .EXE
- Rename multiple files using filters to add information, remove spaces, and change capitalization.
- Windows Explorer context menu extension that greatly extends functionality of the standard Send To menu and allows to manage files and folders with a few mouse clicks. (Windows 98/ME/2000/XP)
- Open-source tool for Windows which allows overriding default system copy and move operations and take full control over them.
- Utilities to batch, and modify file/folder properties and attributes.
- Offers SpaceMan 99: find duplicate files, folders, and folder sizes. RenameMan: Rename files, quickly and easily. [Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- Find lost files by searching a single disk drive or all disk drives in a single pass. Search by using various file masks composed of standard search characters or for actual text strings within the files.
- Data recover and undelete program, designed to restore accidentally deleted files. It supports hard disks for FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems. It will recover files, deleted from the Recycle Bin and Shift-Delete.
- Adds recent files list and file management functions to Open/Save dialogs of all programs, and long filename support to Windows 3.1 application dialogs. Shareware from Cottonwood Software.
- Make a symbolic link to an existing file on a Windows NTFS disk. The ability to give a single file multiple names. Limitations: The link must be on the same disk. The disk-drive must be formatted using NTFS 5 or higher.
- Batch file management software to automate common file management tasks such as renaming, search and replace or file splitting. Software overview, trial download, and screen shots. [Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP]
- A dual-window file synchronizer, manager, and backup tool for Win XP, 2000, and 9x. Quickly compares two folders and their subfolders and copies files to bring backups up-to-date, and provides a set of tools to work with files and filename lists.
- Image recovery software for digital cameras (including flash cards).
- Shareware program to create an outline descriptions of folders on the PC. Reports include information on file size, allocated space, number of files, and file types. Reports can be saved and printed. [Windows 98/2000]
- Dual-panel freeware file manager with built-in FTP client, archive handling, multi-rename, wipe files and MD5 checksums.
- Freeware file manager and FTP client for Windows with multi-file operations, FTP access, pack and unpack ZIP files. It is available in several languages.
Junction Link Magic
- Windows 2000/XP utility to manage NTFS junction points in a very easy way. Automatically lists existing junction points. Add, modify or remove junction points.
Magic File Renamer
- Rename multiple filenames at once, command line parameters for batch processing. Product features, screenshots, download, and online help file.
- Create hierarchical trees for storing information such as documents, notes, and images. Create unlimited nodes and sub-nodes, and assign any document to each node. Documents can be loaded from a file and saved in RTF or TXT format. [Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000]
No Nonsense Software
- File and storage media management software for Windows. Catalog and organize any disk media, including CD-ROMs, Zip and Jaz disks, hard drives, and network drives.
- Advanced freeware file manager based on top of .net technology.
- Tool to rename multiple filenames at once.
- Shareware utility for synchronizing two or more directories files or hard drives. It can also be used as a backup application to synchronize files, directories, or disks of one user on different computers, and to synchronize files, directories, or disks among different users.
Tc 3d File Manager
- Freeware OpenGL-based filemanager that has many visual effects and is easy in use.
- A super turbo-charged windows explorer replacement, file manager and viewer. Manage files quickly and effectively. Plus, view and edit almost any file directly in UE without launching the files native application.
V - The File Viewer
- All-purpose File Manager for Windows. Includes a Dual Pane interface, Thumbnails mode, hex viewing and handling very large files.
- The UnExplorer, provides separate lists for each folder like NeXT workstations, allows bookmarking, displays image files. Shareware from ErgoSoft.
- Organize and manage the documents and e-mail messages stored on the computer or network. View and verify their contents, access documents through an Internet browser and with complete security.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 29, 2013 at 6:35:05 UTC -