become an editor
the entire directory
only in File_Management/File_Comparison
Computers: Software: Backup
Computers: Software: Configuration Management
Advanced CheckSum Verifier
- Verifies the integrity of files, by using the CRC32 or MD5 checksum calculation algorithms. Checksums may be used for revealing the damaged files or compare two files for identity. [Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP].
- Command line utility to diff/compare two CSV files with the possibility to select the separator. Written in Perl, licensed under the GNU GPL.
Darwin Open Systems
- Including Java diff source code, idiff, mgdiff, and spiff Unix tar.gz downloads.
- Patented comparison technique that automatically recognizes a file with embedded tokens, and reporting differences between the files and embedded tokens separately. The utility is available in both EBCDIC and ASCII versions for almost every platform.
- File Replication Pro, is a secure TCP/IP based replication solution, automatic real-time or scheduled replication across LANs, WANs, Internet and firewalls. [Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/UNIX/LINUX/MAC/NETWARE]
- Free file checksum generation and verification utility. Supports .MD5 and .SFV file formats.
- Shareware text file compare/smart-merge tool with a 1.2 Java/Swing GUI. For all Java-enabled platforms.
- Compares and merges 2 or 3 files or directories. The file diff shows changes within each line. For Unix and for Windows. Source available under GPL.
- WordDocDiff compares two MSWord/Text files side by side. Complements FindInFilesX and CompareFilesX.
- File synchronization tool that allows two replicas of a collection of files. Directories to be stored on different hosts (or different disks on the same host), modified separately, and then brought up to date by propagating the changes in each replica to the other. [Unix / Windows]
Generic Diff Format
- Specification of GDIFF, a generic file format for representing the differences between two files, from Marimba to the W3C. (September 01, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 27, 2015 at 6:15:03 UTC -