become an editor
the entire directory
only in Teachers_Help/Test_Authoring
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows: Software: Shareware: Educational
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Technology: Online Services
Advanced eLearning Builder
- Authoring tool designed for creating e-learning materials such as e-tests, tutorials, quizzes, etc in visual mode and compile them in EXE form.
- Brownstone makes test authoring and publishing software for Windows, Macintosh and the Web. Our tools allow creation of test and homework questions and delivering assignments and tests online, offline, or in printed format.
- Assessment software creation service with emphasis on accessibility and open standards. Makes Flash based, QTI (Question and Test Interoperability) tests that are compatible with Blackboard, WebCT and other Learning Management Systems (LMS's).
- ComputerTest is a program that allows you to create and administer computerized tests across a network.
- The Wizard Test Maker helps teachers to create exams for any subject or from our huge test banks of questions for Science, Social Studies, Foreign Languages, and Math. Windows software only.
- Exam Software is test management software, which offers a complete solution for computer based testing.
- Create mock exams, homeworks and revision exercises from an easily-accessed database of UK examination board materials. For Windows. Curriculum Online registered.
- This is a testing tool that lets you create paper and online tests. This includes tests, worksheets, and study guides and is compatible with WebCT and Blackboard.
MicroGrade and MicroTest
- MicroGrade and MicroTest are desktop applications with built-in access to hosted Internet sites for secure test delivery and grade posting. Windows and Macintosh compatible.
- Offers software and programming services in order to offer online quizzes and tests through the Internet or within an Intranet.
- PrimeExam software automatically and intelligently generates exams, and can convert existing Word files into reusable question banks. A free download is available.
- Perception software for educators and trainers to write, administer and report on tests, exams and surveys using PCs, LANs, the Internet and intranets.
- Windows software to create questions, surveys, and tests. Hosting of tests, marking services, test development and bespoke services are available.
- Windows software for creating online quizzes. Flash output. Quiz takers can print reports and quiz results can be automatically e-mailed to the quiz author.
- Windows exam creation tool designed to be compatible with Blackboard, Ecollege and WebCT.
- Software package to automate the process of creating and giving educational tests. Create and process your own tests locally or via network, filter and customize test results, create or use predefined reports.
- Create HTML questionnaires, quizzes and tests that you can answer on-screen or publish to the Internet. Tests can be publish to floppy disks, CD-ROMs and the Internet.
- Windows and Macintosh software for creating quizzes with multiple choice, true or false, fill in the blank, and essay questions.
- program for testing knowledge both at home or at educational institutions; allows an unlimited number of topics, questions and answers for any type of test.
- Test authoring software for classrooms, online tests, database test results and analysis.
- Create, administer and distribute computer-based tests. Tests can include seven question types - multiple choice, true-false, ordering, fill in the blank, short answer, and click picture.
Visual CertExam Suite
- A test engine designed specifically for certification exam preparation. Create, edit and take practice exams in an environment very similar to the real exam.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2015 at 15:05:04 UTC -