become an editor
the entire directory
only in Teachers_Help/Gradebooks
Computers: Software: Educational: Administration and School Management
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Teaching and Learning: Instructors Resources
1st Class GradeBook
- [Win] Easy to use, grade management program offering a variety of reports and graphs. Trial version available.
- [Win] A basic grading program offering attendance and student note capabilities. Trial version available.
Class Action Gradebook
- [Win and Pocket PC] Teacher grade and reporting program with elementary, secondary, college editions. Trial version available.
- [Web-based] Gradebook, classroom standards assessment and instructional management program for K-12 school districts. Site license only. Complete a form to request a demonstration.
- [Win] Free, basic grading program for teachers that is designed to make record keeping easier.
Easy Grade Pro
- [Win, Mac, and Pocket PC] Stores student, assignment, score and attendance data on all classes and subjects for a year. Trial version available.
- [Web-based] Free grading program that enables teachers to post assignments and grades for parents and students.
- [Web-based] Gradebook and standards assessment program designed for K-12 school districts. Site offers a sign up for live demonstration and short demo videos.
- [Linux] Free software for recording grades. This is an open project which enables anyone to contribute toward development.
- [Win and Mac] Misty City Software's class management program provides quick, detailed, school-wide picture of any student's performance. A trial version is available.
Grade Point Grading Program
- [Win and Palm] Paper Trail Software's program is designed to help you stay organized and get your grading and reporting done faster. Trial version available.
- [Web-based] Gradebook, attendance tracker and class website builder for teachers.
- [Win, Mac, and Palm] A regularly updated computer-based gradebook that offers free upgrades for life.
- [Win] A simple class grading and attendance program.
- [Win, Mac, and Palm] Enables teachers to record grades for the entire school year. Gradekeeper computes grades, prints reports, does seating charts, and can post grades online.
- [Web-based, Win, Mac, and Palm] Two versions are available GradeQuick Web and GradeQuick Network Edition. Site offers a trial version and a sign up for live tour.
- [Web-based] Instructor course management tool with student viewable web page reports.
- [Web-based] Grade book and class web sites for teachers.
- [Win] A program developed primarily for use in a sixth form environment, it can be used for recording marks as you would on paper. Developed in the UK.
Marksbook Academic Reporting System
- [Win] A system specifically designed to manage all the assessment types used in Australian schools today.
- [Win and Mac] Manage and report student progress. Trial version available.
- [Linux] Free software for recording grades. This is an open source project.
PGGP: Pretty Good Grading Program
- [Win and Mac] Elementary gradebook software specifically for elementary instructors. Trial version available.
- [Web-based] A program providing standards-based grading, attendance, seating charts, homework board, and modes specific for elementary, secondary and college. Site offers a trial version.
- [Win] An assessment tool, developed in the UK, for educators that provides logins for pupils.
- [Web-based] Available as both a free, basic gradebook (ad supported) and a premium version with more features.
- [Web-based] This grading program provides a detailed audit trail of all activity, includes custom reporting and is designed for those of any academic level.
- [Win] A flexible grading program enabling you to enter attendance with seating charts, report and analyze data, and create customizable reports. Trial version available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2015 at 14:15:13 UTC -