the entire directory
only in Educational/Teachers_Help
Worksheets and Puzzles
Computers: Software: Freeware
Computers: Software: Shareware
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Teaching and Learning: Instructors Resources
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Technology: Online Services
3D crystal Structure Catalogue
- Software can rotate and expand 3D VRML crystal structures in a web browser and is usable with other internet resources.
A+ Electronic Flashcards
- Software for computerised learning therough the use of flashcards. [Windows, Mac OS]
- Products for managing classroom management and assessment. Tracks grades, lesson plans and other data. Optional web interface. [Windows]
- A software package offering planning, assessment, evaluations and report writing for teachers.
Better Software for Schools and Businesses
- Promoting AnswerQuest, an educational tool for automating electronic exams, tests and homework.
Big Wave Software
- Report Designer for PC and Mac. Create report templates and then write reports by clicking on appropriate comments. Download from the site.
- Lets students or teachers create an assignment template/outline; Prompts students to write drafts, paragraph by paragraph
- All-in-one tool for building tests, gradebooks, and reports. Use on-line or off-line. Create randomized tests to avoid cheating. For those with on-line access, everything from email to on-line testing is supported.
- Easy to use class attendance program. Automatic class monitoring. Secure, reliable.
- Lesson planning tool based around an Outlook style calendar. [Windows]
- Organizational Software for Mac and PC to aid teachers in several roles. Includes database, appointment book, and letter templates.
Curriculum Assessments and More LLC
- Educational software company developer of the product Test Designer.
- A range of software tools for use in the classroom.
- A multiple choice test making program. Teachers now can create their own computerized multiple choice tests in HyperCard on your Mac. [Demo]
- A range of resources for educators, including custom software for use by schools and other training institutions worldwide.
- Classroom-tested standards-based assessment materials, each one keyed to national standards and including rubrics and annotated benchmark papers.
Free Software For Teachers
- Free learning software programs for teachers and schools.
- Free lesson construction software to build a teaching website; includes crosswords, gap-fills, cloze tests, matching, multiple choice and jumbled exercises.
- Desktop security product which replaces the Explorer desktop to provide an easy method of locking or hiding icons. Targeted to parents and teachers.
- EasyTech is an online instructional system that enables today's K-8 educators to integrate technology with core curriculum.
- Create, quiz and print your own flashcards on any subject. Cards include pictures, text and sound.
- Flashcards for memory improvement, vocabulary memorization, learning foreign language, and other uses. [Windows]
- Classes and computer assignment files managed securely. Teachers access and mark all students' work under specific central folders for each class and assignment.
- Standards based assessment software tracks student performance across multiple courses and school years and works with national, state, local or curriculum standard set.
- Provides interactive tools for state assessment or proficiency test preparation.
Ray's Educational Shareware
- Free report writing software for teachers. For Windows 3.1 and above. Also speeds up general text editing and filling in online forms.
Red Canyon Systems
- Software for attendance tracking, fitness assessment, exercise prescription, fitness improvement analysis and information processing.
- Program to assist in the production of primary school reports. Produced by teachers, it operates alongside Microsoft Word to deliver reports quickly and accurately.
- Provide high school and middle school students and teachers content review and skill assessment activities for Math, Science, Social Studies, and Language Arts.
- A mouse pointer action visualization software that improves computer based teaching and software training. Students can see what the teacher is doing with the mouse.
Syvum Technologies Inc.
- Interactive software for children on math, English, and general knowledge topics, plus a progress monitor for parents and teachers. Free download demo.
- Teaching Templates is a set of authoring tools for creating interactive exercises and quizzes. Can be on a web page or run as stand-alone programs. Shareware with 30-day trial. Requires Windows.
- Free, web-based system allowing teachers to maintain excellent records and provide students and parents with limited access to daily progress reports and class assignments.
Teachers Personal Information Manager
- Information manager for teachers for displaying and extracting weekly/daily planning, register, grades sheet and timetables.
The Teachers' PRO
- UK designed: lesson planner, gradebook and organizer.
- Administers and provides multiple choice and short answer tests on the Internet. An online mark book for each teacher with statistics to analyze class or individual weaknesses.
- Test compendium CD. Database of English, Mathematics and Science questions. Especially for UK teachers. All levels: Key Stages 1, 2 and 3.
- Software for designing and create web tours and field trips that integrate selected web pages with custom commentary. [Windows]
- Web based tools for educators includes Week In Review, MathFacts, Report Card Comments, Spelling Challenge, AssignmentTracker.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 21, 2015 at 5:15:08 UTC -