become an editor
the entire directory
only in Educational/Special_Education
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Special Education
Reference: Education: Special Education
Society: Disabled: Assistive Technology
4GL School Solutions
- Provides solutions for managing special populations, including special education, English language learners, and at-risk students.
Accelerations Educational Software
- Educational software for language learning for children with Autism and other Learning Disabilities.
- Therapy Scheduling Software for Speech-Language Pathologists working in the Schools
Computer Automation Systems, Inc.
- Offers Special Education Automation Software (SEAS) to develop students' individual education plans (IEPs).
- The DEVPRO (DEVelopmental PROgramming) Motor Skills Assessments is used by Adapted Physical Education Specialists to test basic gross motor and perceptual-motor skills to enhance skill acquisition.
- GENESEA is a Web-based Special Education solution focused to achieve compliance, manage workflow, accurately fill out forms, report student progress, enable IEP team communication and management reports.
- Assists with language development for children with Autism, Down syndrome and language delay.
- A web-based software that assists schools in creating individualized education programs (IEP).
- Providing software solutions for educational and therapeutic needs.
Laureate Learning Systems
- Software for adults or children with language, cognitive or developmental disability, autism and other special needs.
Learning Tools International
- Information management GoalView software for K-12, special education, Title I and other educational programs.
- Customizable web-based e-IEP Pro software for educators to manage the special education process.
- Software products dedicated to the K-12 Student Services with its integrated products designed to manage children with disabilities and monitor student achievements.
Read & Write Text Help Software
- BrightEye's Read and Write Text to Speech software helps both teachers and students with special education, dyslexia, learning disabilities, and English as a second language.
The Reading Success Lab
- Free Dyslexia screening test and software for diagnostic assessment, intervention exercises, and reassessment tests.
Red Apple Software
- Provides schools with economical products and services that let Special Education and other teachers focus on teaching while we focus on alleviating the burden of paperwork, including that imposed by government regulations like the federal IDEA legislation.
Systematic Articulation Training Program
- SATPAC, special education program for articulation therapy by speech-language pathologists, audiologists and educational specialists.
Vision Management Consulting
- Provides school districts customized software for individualized education programs (IEPs), management of special education records and reporting.
WordQ Writing Aid Software
- Special education writing tool used with standard word processing software to improve spelling, English or French grammar and reading.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 26, 2014 at 21:35:06 UTC -