become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Japanese
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Japanese
This category in other languages:
Drill The Kanji
- An on-line Java flashcard program for studying and testing on kanji, including reading (on-yomi, kun-yomi) and meaning tests.
- [Unix] A Japanese dictionary for Linux/Gtk, including Japanese to English, English to Japanese and Kanji.
- [Win/MS-DOS] Japanese Language teaching software for beginners.
- Small java applet that facilitates learning of Japanese.
- [Win] Japanese kanji program.
- Free online Kanji-Trainer.
- A Japanese dictionary integrated into the Mozilla Firefox browser and Thunderbird e-mail software. Provides translations into English, French or German and includes a Kanji dictionary.
- Freeware tool for Japanese and Chinese language learners for Windows. Includes character dictionary, word dictionary, editor with kanji conversion, printing (kanji cards, vocabulary, text with furigana), and vocabulary manager.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 22, 2014 at 6:45:03 UTC -