become an editor
the entire directory
only in Editors/Vi
This category in other languages:
BVI - Binary Visual Editor
- The Bvi editor is a display-oriented editor for binary files, based on the Vi text editor.
The Elvis Text Editor Homepage
- The homepage of a popular Vi clone available for many operating systems.
Emacs for Vi Users
- Basic equivalent Emacs editor commands and operations for users of the Vi editor.
Graphical Vi-Vim Cheat Sheet
- Tutorial based on the graphical cheat sheet created for people learning Vi or Vim.
- jVi is a small subset of vim which is pluggable into Netbeans and JBuilder.
The Traditional Vi
- BSD ex/vi 3.7 ported to modern Unix systems. The original Vi source code, with a few necessary modernizations.
- A repository of helpful tools selected to aide students learning how to use the Vi editor
The Vi Lover's Page
- Overview covering history, versions of Vi, manuals, FAQs and other sites of interest.
- An expanded version of Maarten Litmaath's Vi Reference. More Ex commands and more examples.
Vi Survival Guide
- Tutorial for new Vi users.
- A good Vi tutorial and user guide aimed at engineering students.
The Vi/Ex Editor
- Advanced tutorial for the Vi/Ex editor written by Walter A. Zintz first published in Unix World magazine.
- Free browser add-on for Firefox, which makes it look and behave like the Vim text editor.
- Logo to use on web sites that are written and maintained with Vi.
- Free Notepad replacement highly compatible with the Vi editor issued under the GPL license.
Usenet comp.editors -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 3, 2014 at 7:05:08 UTC -