become an editor
the entire directory
only in Editors/Sublime_Text
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Editors: Sublime Text
- Cross-platform text editor for code and any kind of text file. Supports syntax highlighting, completion, projects and plugins.
- Occasional announcements by the developer.
Can I Switch To Sublime Text 3?
- Checks if the plugins from package control are ready for Sublime Text 3.
GitHub: Soda Theme
- Dark and light custom chrome UI themes.
GitHub: Sublime Text Packages
- Community driven repository of plugins.
Nettuts+: Sublime Text
- Articles and tutorials which describe and comment the editor features and usages.
Stack Overflow: Sublime Text
- Collaboratively edited questions and answers for users.
- Unofficial documentation which fills the gaps in the official documentation for Sublime Text 1.
- Unofficial tracking of bugs and issues, powered by the community.
UserEcho: Sublime Text
- Place for requesting, discussing or commenting features and bugs in an organized manner.
WBond: Package Control
- Package manager that makes it exceedingly simple to find, install and keep packages up-to-date.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2014 at 19:18:34 UTC -