become an editor
the entire directory
only in Editors/Sublime_Text
- Cross-platform text editor for code and any kind of text file. Supports syntax highlighting, completion, projects and plugins.
- Occasional announcements by the developer.
Can I Switch To Sublime Text 3?
- Checks if the plugins from package control are ready for Sublime Text 3.
- Gallery of themes online for testing before installing.
GitHub: Sublime Text Packages
- Community driven repository of plugins.
- An experimental Sublime Text clone is presented with roadmap, source code download and blog.
Nettuts+: Sublime Text
- Articles and tutorials which describe and comment the editor features and usages.
- Package manager that makes it exceedingly simple to find, install and keep packages up-to-date.
- Dark and light custom UI themes for Sublime Text.
Stack Overflow: Sublime Text
- Collaboratively edited questions and answers for users.
- Unofficial documentation which fills the gaps in the official documentation for Sublime Text 1.
- Unofficial tracking of bugs and issues, powered by the community.
UserEcho: Sublime Text
- Place for requesting, discussing or commenting features and bugs in an organized manner.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2015 at 23:24:10 UTC -