the entire directory
only in Software/ERP
Engineering-Product Data Management
Supply Chain Management
Industrial and Financial Systems-IFS
Business: Business Services: Customer Management
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Distribution and Logistics
Computers: Software: Accounting
Computers: Software: Business
Computers: Software: Business: E-Commerce
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Midrange: OS-400: ERP
This category in other languages:
- Provide 4Sight-ERP, developed in Java. It runs on Microsoft Windows 2000 Server.
Abacus Data Systems
- Software for accounting, wholesale distribution, and light manufacturing. Covers order processing, customer service, purchasing, inventory and financial management.
- Provides enterprise software for metal and steel companies that include processors, roll formers, fabricators and manufacturers.
- Provides automation solutions for the international feed and food sector. Producer of a number of software applications for logistics and administration.
Alpine Management Solutions, Inc.
- Developers of AlarmBase Professional built on the foundation of the TRAVERSE accounting software system. Modules include accounting, field service, dispatch, scheduling, installation job management and job costing for alarm security and other companies that do recurring billing and service.
Anderson Essentials, Inc.
- Offering accounting and ERP software by Microsoft Navision; plus implementation, training, and support services.
ASA International Ltd.
- Designs, develops, markets and supports proprietary enterprise and point solution software for the electronic time and labor recording, catalog direct marketers, legal, and tire dealer markets. (Nasdaq: ASAA)
Base Information Management
- Base ITM ERP solutions have been implemented in numerous mid-size corporations in India.
Bhavi Softech Systems
- Provider of enterprise-wide information technology solutions and system integration service.
- Details of the innovation and idea management software and training services provided.
- Provides technology solutions, support programs, training, and consulting services for business activity monitoring. Features case studies and newsletters.
- Internet enabled software for student and course administration for the higher and further education sector.
- ERP modules Core2 Distribution, Core2 Financials, and Core2 RMS - Restaurant Management System. ERP for distribution, manufacturing, food service and logistics operations.
- MRP software designed for planning, scheduling, shop floor and inventory needs of the small and midsized manufacturer.
- Offers CAV ERP. Customizable off the shelf software.
- Offers Navison ERP implementation.
Conquest Data Systems
- Enterprise Production software and Business Management solutions.
Console & Video Games Analyzer
- CVGA is an open source software to manage a videogames warehouse or shop.
Consona - Intuitive
- ERP with .NET functionality for a broad range of manufacturing environments within small and midsized companies. View the product tour and take an ERP self-assessment quiz.
- BPM Solutions provider
CSB-SYSTEM International, Inc.
- Integrated ERP Business Solutions for Food and Beverage, Chemical and Paints, Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics, and Retail and Logistics Industries. Including CRM, procurement, production, accounting, distribution, warehousing, and sales.
CSDC Systems Inc.
- Government-specific to streamline permit tracking, code enforcement, planning activities, land management and development, and license management functions.
- Offers Cubic ERP for manufacturing.
CVM Solutions Inc.
- Vendor Management Solution called CVMtrack Product Suite.
Data Technologies Ltd
- SuiteMaker software is designed for the upholstery business. Use it from order entry to order dispatch.
- Provides solutions to the Chemical Industry.
- Software to help organizations identify and resolve bottlenecks, track and clear deadlocks, and provide a methodology for continuous flow and concentrates on pre to post implementation services.
Datascan Information Systems
- See demonstrations of Clarity brand software for business management.
- BizControl primarily is an ERP business system that integrates all departments and functions of a company onto a single computer system to serve all the different departments' particular needs.
Discovery Solutions International, Inc.
- Developer of integrated ERP software for these industries: Durable Goods, Food Industry, Job-Shop Manufacturing and Oil Field Supply.
Ebeling Associates, Inc.
- Developers of ERP software, CRM, Supply Chain and POS system designed for manufacturing, distribution, retail, rental and service industries.
- Covers business functions including production planning and supply chain management.
- Custom developed supply chain solutions
- Offers project scheduling and management for engineer-to-order projects that involve complex manufacturing and close tracking of projects, costs and schedules.
Enhanced Systems and Services, Inc.
- Designed for project-oriented manufacturers producing capital equipment and highly engineered products.
Enterprise Alliance Systems Inc.
- Specializing in Dynamics CRM and Great Plains support.
- Involved in the continuous advancement of integrated data collection, processing and dissemination software solutions.
ERP Software Guide
- Listing of ERP software vendors for requesting receive free trial software demos and software information.
- Portal for ERP consultants covering topics on SAP, Oracle, and Peoplesoft. Topics include forums, news, tips, tricks, and sample code.
- Provider of ERP software for startup and small manufacturing companies.
- Develops, markets, implements and supports client/server based, open systems (ERP and MRP II) software for manufacturing companies.
- E-Z-MRP is an integrated manufacturing system that includes all the functions needed to control manufacturing operations.
Foresight Software Inc.
- MPX ERP software for manufacturing with Service Management System for front office. Features include: distribution, manufacturing, HR, MRP, CRP, job shop.
- A Scandinavian-based developmer of customer solutions for field service management and resource tracking.
- A solution designed for make-to-order manufacturers in home and building products industry.
Giga Soft Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Provides ERP for handicraft and garment apparels. Also export and import processing software, plus website design, e-commerce, search engine optimization and online promotion.
Global Shop Solutions
- ERP/Manufacturing and Scheduling software.
Global Turnkey Systems
- UNISON ERP system for publishers and information providers.
Glovia International, Inc.
- A provider of ERP software and business-to-business e-commerce solutions for the global marketplace.
- ERP system for manufacturing.
- Provides enterprise-wide solutions for utilities and local government agencies.
Heart Informatisering B.V.
- Heart-Profit software.
- ERP and MRP software solution for small to mid-size manufacturers.
- Developers of CANIAS ERP, an Internet-enabled, platform independent ERP software solution for medium to large-scale companies.
- Providers of Simply ERP software.
- A global business solutions provider.
- ERP software to control and improve order-driven manufacturing and distribution businesses.
- Offer ERP, human resources, CRM and SRM systems for automotive, manufacturing and distribution businesses.
- A native Java server application for ERP to issue user alarms or categoric alerts.
Ironbark Software Pty Ltd
- Offers customized integrated business systems; financial and process specific applications for a variety of industries.
Isah ERP Software
- Isah develops, sells, implements and supports the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application Isah-7.
- ISIA, the designer of DIAPASON, provides you with advice and assistance for your DIAPASON implementation
- For make to order manufacturers.
- Manufacturing management software for order-driven capital equipment manufacturers, repair/refurbishment contractors, government primary and subcontractors, and metal processors.
K3 Business Technology Group
- United Kingdom: offers software for the SME sector.
- ERP best suited for Latin American Organizations.
- Shop management software developed for small to medium sized manufacturers.
- Navision reseller and related services.
- A project dealing with the development of free business management software. Programmed in Java, multi-user, using Adabas-D, with plans to support PostgreSQL and Oracle.
Lonehill Systems, Inc.
- SYSPRO, formerly Impact Encore, is a distribution and manufacturing software solution.
- Fully integrated, multi-channel enterprise management systems for distributed retail operations.
- Software and services exclusively for OEM and MRO organizations in the global commercial and military Aerospace and Defense industry.
- A suite of eighteen integrated ERP software modules for manufacturing, distribution and accounting from ONLINE Computing Inc.
- Provides ERP financial accounting solutions for small and medium sized businesses throughout the UK and Europe.
- ICIM integrated ERP system targeted at to-order manufacturing environments, incorporating aspects of Supply Chain Management (SCM) to assist in managing critical internal resources.
- Reseller of ERP Navision Software
Micro Concepts and Solutions
- Providing software known as Profitfab for Small and Mid-Market Manufacturers in make-to-order or OEM environments.
- Providing Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solutions to utilities, transportation, defense and the public sector.
- The sales and implementation partner for Ramco ERP. Also provide salesEdge and FieldForce and MROnline as SFA and CRM Solutions.
Mosaic Data Solutions
- Provider of Enterprise Solutions for small to mid-sized companies in the manufacturing, distribution and retail industries.
- PowerShop ERP is a fully integrated real-time multi-company solution offering financial data, distribution and manufacturing system software.
- PICS is an ERP software system designed for Food Distribution and Food Processing businesses.
Ohm Systems Inc.
- Provides software for manufacturing and modeling applications.
Open Solutions Argentina
- Produces management application software and provides IT consulting professional services
- ERP targeted to firms under $50m in revenue
- Aerospace and defense ERP software products.
- Provides billing and customer management solutions for the communications industry.
- Solely dedicated to supplying and supporting Sage ERP and business management solutions, namely Sage Line 200 and Sage Line 500.
Practical Software Solutions
- Reseller of MAS 500 ERP
- A Philippine based ERP solution for the business enterprise.
Priority Enterprise Management System
- ERP package with a integrated supply chain management (SCM) solution for manufacturers in multiple industries.
- An international provider of integrated enterprise level software solutions to mid-range discrete manufacturing, engineering and distribution organizations.
- Application for financials, manufacturing, distribution, eCommerce, transport, courier, and patient records.
- Developers of ProphecyOpen ERP, ProphecyOpen Object Framework Rapid Application Assembly environment and Prophecy BASIS Customer Information System for utilities.
- Real-time ERP job shop management software. Includes accounting integration for QuickBooks and Peachtree.
- Process oriented ERP product targeted at a wide range of industries. Business areas: finance, materials, manufacturing, sales, distribution, HR, projects.
- Revelate is an integrated enterprise management solution that helps you control the essential aspects of your company. It was specifically designed for businesses and manufacturers with five to 500 computer terminals.
- Offers enterprise planning, reporting, and analysis.
Rich and Pure
- Software for Apparel, Textiles and Footwear Industries. StyleTextPro software for Supply Chain Management, ERP, CAD/CAM, Product data Management and Business Intelligence.
- Financial software targeted at medium sized companies
- Offers ERP software solutions to small and mid-sized businesses. Business software modules include accounting, CRM, manufacturing, and operations.
Sage Software, Inc.
- Sage Enterprise Suite (formerly Acuity) for distributors, e-business. MAS90 for accounting, distribution and light manufacturing.
Santa Barbara Analysis
- A Internet-based WIP system with integrated SPC, and shop floor control capabilities.
- Microsoft Navision and Microsoft Dynamics implementation specialists.
- Software for make-to-order manufacturing companies.
- Offers a financial accounting, inventory, payroll invoicing order processing software for Indian traders
- A solutions for the mid-sized manufacturing, and hospitality industries.
- Revenue recognition and management software in compliance with SOP 97-2, SOP 98-9 and SAB 101 guidelines, including contract management, maintenance renewals, deferred revenue, professional services automation (PSA), time and expense.
Software by The LAN Group Inc.
- ERP software designed specifically for small businesses in light manufacturing. Client-server solutions developed in Microsoft Visual Basic for a SQL Server database.
- Provides cloud solutions to support business process and collaboration.
- Developers of e-business solutions for customer relationship management, sales force automation and enterprise resource planning.
- Developer of ERManager, an ERP meant for small and medium scale businesses for all over the world.
Synergix Technologies Pte Ltd
- Offers software for medium enterprises. Provides services such as project consulting, hardware maintenance and product training.
Syscon Solutions Private Limited
- Syscon Cronus - a NT based ERP system for manufacturing. Functional areas include inventory, planning, production, quality, maintenance, dispatch, HR, and accounting. Company based in Hyderabad, India.
- Integrated accounting, distribution and manufacturing software.
- Developer of Tavis Manufacturing, an ERP solution for Engineer To Order(ETO) companies, with enhanced features for metal fabricators.
Technology Group International
- Developer of ERP software and ecommerce solutions for small to medium size companies in a variety of industries. Free software selection tool kit and assistance provided to site visitors.
- Specialists in customizing and implementing ERP software including Microsoft Dynamics products Dynamics NAV.
Toolbox for IT: ERP Community
- Provides community provided information on Packaged ERP Suites.
Tres Tria Limited
- Provide Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) software throughout the UK.
- A global provider of enterprise solutions and services
Universal Business Systems, Inc.
- ERP solution provider specifically focused on industrial distributors.
- A company that specialises in CAD, CAM and ERP software for the metal industry.
Vaughan Data Systems
- Systems reseller for accounting, distribution, manufacturing, and inventory control.
- Offers software for the mid-range ETO manufacturer.
- ERP Solution developed in India called Vorks ERP.
- Authorized Navision Solution Center. Navision is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system developed for distribution and manufacturing companies plus (CRM), eCommerce, Service Management and EDI.
- Windows based solution for small and midsize manufacturing companies. Business areas: BOM, MRP, MPS, purchasing, contracts, inventory, sales force management, job tracking, accounting, JIT, Kanban, bar coding, after-sales service management, EDI, e-commerce.
- Utilities industry software solutions
World Fashion Exchange
- XML-based modular web application for the apparel and fashion industry. Customizable and designed to integrate with existing systems.
- Provide advanced planning and scheduling (APS) software to assist companies with their manufacturing performance.
Xdata Solutions, Inc.
- Xdata's ERP packages include sales order entry, workflow, plus business intelligence. Manufacturing and Distribution software solutions.
- Windows based ERP and Warehouse and Distribution Management Systems written specifically for the Apparel sector by UK based company. Includes: MRP, Capacity Planning, Real Time Shop Floor Control, Purchasing, CMT, and Inventory.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2015 at 6:24:14 UTC -