the entire directory
only in Document_Management/Products
Automated Forms Processing
Business: Business Services: Office Services: Data Management
Computers: CAD and CAM: Product Data Management
Computers: Consultants: Business Systems: Document Imaging
Computers: Data Formats: Conversion
Computers: Hardware: Storage
Computers: Software: Backup
Computers: Software: Document Imaging: Automated Forms Processing
Computers: Software: File Management: File Managers
Computers: Software: Graphics: Image Cataloguing
Computers: Software: Groupware
Computers: Software: Information Retrieval
Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Collaboration
Computers: Software: Manufacturing: Regulatory Compliance
Computers: Software: Workflow: Products
This category in other languages:
- Combines enterprise document management, imaging, and workflow software in one application.
- Helps businesses enhance their verbal communication channels, optimize processes, and automate activities using technological solutions.
Advanced Software Concepts
- Develop tailored contract lifecycle management solutions to automate and simplify processes that generate or that are governed by legal agreements.
- Provides document management and automation solutions.
- Open Source Enterprise Content Management (CMS) including Web Content Management. Details of features, services available, download, and developer information.
- Document Management (DMS) and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software. Supports teams with features for contacts, groups, messaging and rights management.
American PrintWare, Inc.
- Offers software products designed to convert, control, manage and monitor printing requirements and output throughout a network scheme that utilizes mixed CPU protocols, equipment and resources.
- Products and services for imaging web documents, online document storage and online document retrieval.
- Open-source content repository for Java. Project details, documentation, download, and developer information.
- StarJet automatically produces documents and data streams in various formats: ASCII, PDF, EDI, XML, etc, and archives them for later secure viewing and reprinting.
- Organizes your papers and documents, and can handle up to several million pages per database.
Asset Technology Group
- Offers enterprise document and content management products including business process automation, records management, mobile applications, and eBusiness solutions.
- Specialist supplier of electronic document management solutions. Includes case studies and manuals.
- Provides services including litigation document management, data management, image processing, and catalog processing.
Blue Project Software
- BlueDoc document management system that offers workflow definition, secure access to documents, document storage, business object (persons, document types, categories, keywords) definition, and optimized search algorithms.
Bottomline Technologies: Create!form
- Provider of document management systems and related products and services. Includes case studies, news and events, and partner information.
- Develop and market document management products within the Lotus Domino environment. Offices in Rotterdam, London and Geneva.
- Company offers document management/workflow software with plug-ins for business applications.
- Provides document management software, document imaging software, document scanning services, document hosting, document scanners, archival storage devices and custom software development.
- MSDS Digital File Cabinet. Complete MSDS document management system capable of interfacing with the Chemical Inventory System for complete automation.
CIMCON Software Inc
- CIMCON's eInfoTree manages both structured and unstructured content integrated with workflow automation.
Citation Technologies Inc.
- Provides tools for online document presentation and document management solutions.
Clearwell Systems, Inc.
- Products to find and analyze email and electronic documents.
CMS Software Ltd
- Provide solutions to scan, store and retrieve mission critical text, graphics and documents to help automate business processes.
Cognecy Solutions, LLC
- Offers image-based document management solutions and consulting to healthcare facilities, medical providers, accounting firms, and legal practices.
- A document management system for the Semiconductor and High-Tech industry.
- ColumbiaSoft provides Document Locator enterprise document management software to capture, manage, and share paper, email, and digital documents.
- Allows business to securely manage their documents and content digitizing business processes through workflow components.
Cyclops Business Solutions
- Provides electronic document and record management solutions, data capture, document processing, workflow systems and scanning bureau services.
- Offers imaging and management services and software solutions.
- Archive and deliver existing reports from any computing system to the desktop.
- Provides document management solutions including mailroom automation, electronic content interchange, and document workflow.
Digital Office Systems, LLC
- Provides document management and paperless solutions for small and medium-sized business.
Direct IT Corp.
- Efact Paperless Office is an appliance-based document management system for small businesses. Email, fax, archive, scan, search, retrieve, document histories, unlimited users.
- A hosted document management software suite that enables storing, scanning, routing, and accessing any document using a web-browser.
- PC DOCS integrator for legal applications and other industries.
- Customisable document management suite for offices, offering electronic filing, retrieval, sharing, and exchange.
- Document Management solution geared towards Lotus Domino environments.
- Offers document management software solutions
- A document management and imaging management solution that allows organizations to capture, manage, search, and share documents.
- Provides document management software to electronically manage documents.
- A powerful document management system integrated with a GIS that uses an interactive map to access and manage computer documents and hard copy registers.
- Developers of software specialising in invoice management and invoice authorization.
- Offers products and consulting services to assist in the design, selection, and implements turnkey document management solutions.
- Offers solutions that capture all documents and information, bringing them into a managed environment.
- Offering software to support digital archiving and access to archived documents.
- Offers both premise based and managed service solutions to the financial and insurance industries.
- Provides software services for electronic signature and electronic contract execution (ECE).
- Document management and electronic filing that stores and organizes documents of any type, including electronic files and e-mail, in one common document pool.
- Provides software solutions to enhance the use and administration of Enterprise Content Management systems.
- The data warehouse to cleanup, archive, inform.
- Provides electronic document management, document imaging, COLD and Forms processing along with an ASP hosting model for customers who do not want to invest in infrastructure.
Easy Data Access
- Docsvault can import any type of digital file, scan documents, emulate file cabinets, and provide tools to manage, control, and secure files.
- Document management solution includes workflow, retention, versioning, and check in and out.
- Develop a range of output document and processing management systems for business.
Elixir Technologies Corporation
- Opus is Elixir’s rapid application development and production tool for high volume, personalized document publishing.
- Offers an integrated suite of business applications which utilize semantic technologies for the analyzing, interpreting and processing of unstructured data.
Eurospider Information Technology AG
- Modern search systems that allow to intelligently acquire, sort and access knowledge.
Exari Systems Pty Ltd
- Exari is an enterprise document assembly system for contract authoring and complex document production.
- An electronic document management solution that enables scanning, viewing and filing.
Fairfax Data Systems
- Certified reseller and solutions provider of IBM FileNet.
- Document management software, electronic filing, archiving and backup.
- UK based company offering paperless office solutions through accountancy document management software.
H&S Heilig and Schubert Software AG
- Vienna based developer of software solutions for capturing, archiving, managing and distributing business documents and information with ECM (Enterprise Content Management).
- Provides document management solutions to higher education.
- A complete client/server application for document management, distribution, and indexing.
Hyland Software Inc.
- Combines the technologies of document imaging, management, and workflow into a single web-enabled application.
- Knowledge Management software for information distribution, team collaboration and continuous learning facilitating content and document management, search and retrieval, workflow, collaboration, audio/video conferencing and e-learning.
IBM Enterprise Content Management
- FileNet P8 Platform provides compliance, content and process management solutions.
ICM Document Solutions
- Offers a Web-based system that enables the storing, searching, viewing, revision, distribution, and destruction of documents.
- Provide document management solutions in Dallas, Texas, including document scanning, hosting and conversion, e-discovery, and litigation support services for law firms.
IEXP Software, LLC
- FusionDox is a completely browser based ECM and DMS solution including built-in workflow, portal services and one-click editing of documents over the web.
ImageTag Electronic Filing Management
- The Kwiktag system indexes scanned documents according to a Post-It tag one sticks to the first page. For Windows.
- Allows companies to capture, collaborate and archive the information and emails that are critical to operations.
- Solution provider of document imaging, forms processing, workflow and other Enterprise Content Management systems. Integrate scanners, optical and magnetic disk storage.
- Imscan Systems provides document management, workflow and financial processing solutions.
Infolinx System Solutions Inc.
- Infolinx Records Management software provides DoD 5015.2 certified records and physical records management solutions via browser-based software, as well as records management consultation and conversion services.
- Artwork Management System helps compliance with GMP CFR 21 Part 11. Allows comparison of different versions both for text and graphic content.
- Document management and archiving software, deed plotters and TIFF printer drivers.
- Document and content management software for managing information assets efficiently, simply, and securely in a highly scalable, open architecture, centralized environment that is Web based.
- Develops wireless technology and identity systems for various applications including: mobile and handheld wireless devices for the government, military and commercial markets.
- Relational information management system that helps technology transfer professionals manage the varied and detailed types of information they use.
- Web-based document management software with versioning, workflows, file previews, project management and CAD integration.
- Provides an online abstract management system for scientific, medical and association conferences.
Itaz Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Globodox is a scalable document management software that lets your organization manage and share documents in a secure manner.
- Centralizes, digitalizes and archives message flows.
The Jam Warehouse Software (Pty) Ltd.
- KnowledgeTree is a commercial open source document management system that allows your organization to secure, share, track and manage its documents and records.
- Develops records management systems and forms processing software for healthcare, insurance, entertainment and gaming, human resources, claims processing and other industries. Located in the United States.
- Provides enterprise content management and electronic records and document management software solutions and services.
- A web-based document management system, designed to import and index an organizations' documents for full-text searches.
- Offers a collaborative Web-based document management software system.
- Document management software for managing, finding and tracking documents and information.
- Business Information Logistics (BIL) handles the control and monitoring of document-centric business processes.
- Document management software that centralizes a company's documents, allowing instant access to information.
Manedge: Carmen Suite
- Carmen supports versioning, check-in, retrieval and viewing of documents in various file formats.
- Captures, stores and centralizes scanned medical and financial documents, making them instantly accessible online.
- Specializes in automated optical archiving solutions for all industries.
- Optix is a cross-platform system which includes software for scanning, workflow, and database creation. Includes corporate and product information, services and reseller list.
- Offers appraisal software for commercial, industrial, office, multifamily, mixed-use or residential properties.
- Neoxen productivity solutions provide single point of access to developers, technical teams and workgroups to documents, process models, tools and other information resources.
- Provides document management software for life-sciences companies and other establishments operating in regulatory environments.
- Supplies document collaboration, document retention, and desktop document management products to help organizations enforce retention policies and secure important work documents.
Office Gemini, LLC
- Dokmee document management software centralizes files for multiple users to access. Dokmee can handle TIF, PDF, Microsoft Office, emails, faxes, and other files.
- An open-source web-based document management system designed to comply with ISO 17025 and OIE standard for document management. Site includes documentation, download, and live demo. [GPL]
- A multiplatform application for document management based on open technology.
- SOA enterprise content management platform
- Offers sqlDESKTOP a computerized filing system arranged like an ordinary office, that visually organizes documents, files, web pages, database queries, multimedia data on CD ROM or DVD.
The Paper Tiger
- Combines computer indexing and paper management to create a organized filing system.
- RocketDMS is a multi-user document management system based on the open source file repository Subversion. This native windows application provides scanning, storage, tracking, full-text search and retrieval.
Portable Document Archive
- A solution that integrates new archived content with existing systems.
- Offers Web or desktop document management software products ranging from instant Intranets to full scale CAD and office document management systems.
- Offers software designed to solve the specialized requirements of drawing management, and provides scanning, email and document management.
Precis Abstract Management
- An abstract management and processing service designed for organizations conducting research or ongoing studies. After a call for papers, Precis processes them for panel review and later printing and publication.
- A software systems development and consulting firm, specialising in enterprise content management and document management software solutions.
- Provides solutions to create and send personalised documents or messages via a variety of media including print, email, fax, Internet, XML, and SMS.
- An Electronic Document Management solution for your healthcare network that acts as a repository for downloaded and scanned documents.
- Questys Solutions provides content management, knowledge management, document management, records management, document imaging, electronic workflow, and electronic agenda management solutions.
- Develops and markets software for automatic data capture, including scanning and interpreting hand or machine printed information on forms.
- Offers document imaging and document management software.
- RemoteScan is a document management software solution that turns any document scanner, card scanner, flatbed scanner, or other imaging device, into a network device.
- OCULUS 2.1 is a powerful compound document management system that was created to run in a true 3-tiered environment.
- A web based on-demand software as a service portal that offers document management software.
- An integrated Enterprise Content Management solution that brings archiving, document management and work-flow functionality together in one system and allows for integration into office apllications or groupware.
ScanFile Document Management
- Document management system.
Seatech Publications, Inc.
- Provides integrated content development and delivery services, from content development to publishing systems, as well as training and technical editing.
Shahrabani + Associates, LLC
- Developer of rePORTAL, a web-based report and document management tool for Crystal and FRx reports. Located in Moraga, California, United States.
- A tool for scanning, OCR and document management.
- Catalogue creates documentation catalogs to browse directories, print a directory list, search images in folders and access files via hypertext links. Sort capabilities allow users to navigate easily within a metadata repository.
- Soft Notebook allows the user to create tabbed computer "notebooks" to import, organize and archive digital information.
- Specializes in electronic document management and image enabling, workflow, systems integration and support and advanced build technology.
- Offers automated control of SOPs and other files through automatic reviewing, archiving, conversion and delivery.
- Specializes in data storage management solutions.
- Provides software that enables companies to store, organize, and locate documents.
- Enables you to capture, organize, and share cyber content.
Tangent Systems, Inc.
- High speed document processing and imaging in applications such as remittance, sales drafts, proxy, and coupons.
- Workflow, document management, collaboration, security and internet community products. A Fujitsu company.
- Offers "Theoris Vision Software" for helping companies create, capture, and control business information from multiple input sources.
Therefore Corporation GmbH
- Document management solutions for scanning, creating, categorizing, storing, locating, and retrieving structured and unstructured electronic documents.
- A provider of enterprise solutions for multi-channel communications and document automation.
- Producers of SAPERION, a solution for imaging, document management, storage management, COLD, and scripting workflow.
- Publishers of DocuTrack, document management and archiving software for business. Offer a freeware version of software with 10,000 document limit.
Treeno Software Inc.
- Treeno provides document management software for small and medium size businesses. Treeno offers both software as a service (SaaS) and on-site solutions.
- Features document history, check-in and check-out, revision control, searching, audit tracking, and archives.
V1 Document Management
- US-based firm that offers document management software along with related research, white papers, news and product brochures.
- Offers software that enables automatic document scanning, recognition, storage, archiving, retrieval and delivery of business documents.
- Provides electronic document management solutions.
- A purveyor of digital asset management solutions, enterprise content management systems, and variable data publishing software for the publishing industry.
- Makers of Fortis: A client/server document management software suite, providing capture, indexing, retrieval, editing, annotation and distribution of both paper and electronic documents and images via LAN/WAN, internet/extranet/intranet, fax, email and printers.
- Document management system that integrates into Windows and allows rich indexing and search options.
- Provides solutions that allow you to locate hard-copy paper documents without ever having to sort them, and to access them from all your computers.
- Electronic documentation systems organization. Offices in US, UK, Canada, Brazil, Asia and Europe.
Zasio Enterprises Inc
- Develops software for records management, document management, and legal records retention requirements. Zasio also provides records management consulting services.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 20, 2014 at 6:24:06 UTC -