the entire directory
only in Document_Management/Products
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Document Management: Products
Automated Forms Processing
Business: Business Services: Office Services: Data Management
Computers: CAD and CAM: Product Data Management
Computers: Consultants: Business Systems: Document Imaging
Computers: Data Formats: Conversion
Computers: Hardware: Storage
Computers: Software: Backup
Computers: Software: Document Imaging: Automated Forms Processing
Computers: Software: File Management: File Managers
Computers: Software: Graphics: Image Cataloguing
Computers: Software: Groupware
Computers: Software: Information Retrieval
Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Collaboration
Computers: Software: Manufacturing: Regulatory Compliance
Computers: Software: Workflow: Products
This category in other languages:
- StarJet automatically produces documents and data streams in various formats: ASCII, PDF, EDI, XML, etc, and archives them for later secure viewing and reprinting.
ASPEN 360 Virtual File Room Edition
- A subscription-based document management service that enables you to capture, store, retrieve, manage and share documents online.
- Combines enterprise document management, imaging, and workflow software in one application.
- Helps businesses enhance their verbal communication channels, optimize processes, and automate activities using technological solutions.
Advanced Software Concepts
- Develop tailored contract lifecycle management solutions to automate and simplify processes that generate or that are governed by legal agreements.
- Provides document management and automation solutions.
- Open Source Enterprise Content Management (CMS) including Web Content Management. Details of features, services available, download, and developer information.
American PrintWare, Inc.
- Offers software products designed to convert, control, manage and monitor printing requirements and output throughout a network scheme that utilizes mixed CPU protocols, equipment and resources.
- Products and services for imaging web documents, online document storage and online document retrieval.
- Open-source content repository for Java. Project details, documentation, download, and developer information.
- Organizes your papers and documents, and can handle up to several million pages per database.
Asset Technology Group
- Offers enterprise document and content management products including business process automation, records management, mobile applications, and eBusiness solutions.
- Specialist supplier of electronic document management solutions. Includes case studies and manuals.
- Provides services including litigation document management, data management, image processing, and catalog processing.
Blue Project Software
- BlueDoc document management system that offers workflow definition, secure access to documents, document storage, business object (persons, document types, categories, keywords) definition, and optimized search algorithms.
Bottomline Technologies: Create!form
- Provider of document management systems and related products and services. Includes case studies, news and events, and partner information.
- Develop and market document management products within the Lotus Domino environment. Offices in Rotterdam, London and Geneva.
- Provides document management software, document imaging software, document scanning services, document hosting, document scanners, archival storage devices and custom software development.
CIMCON Software Inc
- CIMCON's eInfoTree manages both structured and unstructured content integrated with workflow automation.
CMS Software Ltd
- Provide solutions to scan, store and retrieve mission critical text, graphics and documents to help automate business processes.
Cabinet NG, Inc.
- Company offers document management software with plug-ins for business applications.
- MSDS Digital File Cabinet. Complete MSDS document management system capable of interfacing with the Chemical Inventory System for complete automation.
Citation Technologies Inc.
- Provides tools for online document presentation and document management solutions.
Clearwell Systems, Inc.
- Products to find and analyze email and electronic documents.
- Send self-opening documents via e-mail. No downloads or viewers needed by receiving party. Automatically generate loan documents.
Cognecy Solutions, LLC
- Offers image-based document management solutions and consulting to healthcare facilities, medical providers, accounting firms, and legal practices.
- A document management system for the Semiconductor and High-Tech industry.
- ColumbiaSoft provides Document Locator enterprise document management software to capture, manage, and share paper, email, and digital documents.
- Document management and productivity software including ViewWise 5 - Java-based product that integrates with GroupWise and Outlook, ViewWise for Small Businesses, and The Paperless Office 2.x.
Cyclops Business Solutions
- Provides electronic document and record management solutions, data capture, document processing, workflow systems and scanning bureau services.
- Customisable document management suite for offices, offering electronic filing, retrieval, sharing, and exchange.
- Provides electronic document management, document imaging, COLD and Forms processing along with an ASP hosting model for customers who do not want to invest in infrastructure.
- Offers imaging and management services and software solutions.
- Archive and deliver existing reports from any computing system to the desktop.
- Provides document management solutions including mailroom automation, electronic content interchange, and document workflow.
Digital Office Systems, LLC
- Provides document management and paperless solutions for small and medium-sized business.
Direct IT Corp.
- Efact Paperless Office is an appliance-based document management system for small businesses. Email, fax, archive, scan, search, retrieve, document histories, unlimited users.
- PC DOCS integrator for legal applications and other industries.
- Offers document management software solutions
- A document management and imaging management solution that allows organizations to capture, manage, search, and share documents.
- Document Management solution geared towards Lotus Domino environments.
- A powerful document management system integrated with a GIS that uses an interactive map to access and manage computer documents and hard copy registers.
- Provides software services for electronic signature and electronic contract execution (ECE).
- Document management and electronic filing that stores and organizes documents of any type, including electronic files and e-mail, in one common document pool.
- Provides document management software to electronically manage documents.
- Developers of software specialising in invoice management and invoice authorization.
- Offers products and consulting services to assist in the design, selection, and implements turnkey document management solutions.
- Offers solutions that capture all documents and information, bringing them into a managed environment.
- Offering software to support digital archiving and access to archived documents.
- Offers both premise based and managed service solutions to the financial and insurance industries.
- Provides software solutions to enhance the use and administration of Enterprise Content Management systems.
- The data warehouse to cleanup, archive, inform.
- Develop a range of output document and processing management systems for business.
Easy Data Access
- Docsvault can import any type of digital file, scan documents, emulate file cabinets, and provide tools to manage, control, and secure files.
Elixir Technologies Corporation
- Opus is Elixir’s rapid application development and production tool for high volume, personalized document publishing.
- Offers an integrated suite of business applications which utilize semantic technologies for the analyzing, interpreting and processing of unstructured data.
Eurospider Information Technology AG
- Modern search systems that allow to intelligently acquire, sort and access knowledge.
Exari Systems Pty Ltd
- Exari is an enterprise document assembly system for contract authoring and complex document production.
- An electronic document management solution that enables scanning, viewing and filing.
- Document management software, electronic filing, archiving and backup.
Fairfax Data Systems
- Certified reseller and solutions provider of IBM FileNet.
- UK based company offering paperless office solutions through accountancy document management software.
H&S Heilig and Schubert Software AG
- Vienna based developer of software solutions for capturing, archiving, managing and distributing business documents and information with ECM (Enterprise Content Management).
- Provides document management solutions to higher education.
- A complete client/server application for document management, distribution, and indexing.
Hyland Software Inc.
- Combines the technologies of document imaging, management, and workflow into a single web-enabled application.
- Knowledge Management software for information distribution, team collaboration and continuous learning facilitating content and document management, search and retrieval, workflow, collaboration, audio/video conferencing and e-learning.
IBM Enterprise Content Management
- FileNet P8 Platform provides compliance, content and process management solutions.
ICM Document Solutions
- Offers a Web-based system that enables the storing, searching, viewing, revision, distribution, and destruction of documents.
IEXP Software, LLC
- FusionDox is a completely browser based ECM and DMS solution including built-in workflow, portal services and one-click editing of documents over the web.
- Provides an online abstract management system for scientific, medical and association conferences.
ImageTag Electronic Filing Management
- The Kwiktag system indexes scanned documents according to a Post-It tag one sticks to the first page. For Windows.
- Allows companies to capture, collaborate and archive the information and emails that are critical to operations.
- Solution provider of document imaging, forms processing, workflow and other Enterprise Content Management systems. Integrate scanners, optical and magnetic disk storage.
- Imscan Systems provides document management, workflow and financial processing solutions.
- Document and content management software for managing information assets efficiently, simply, and securely in a highly scalable, open architecture, centralized environment that is Web based.
Infolinx System Solutions Inc.
- Infolinx Records Management software provides DoD 5015.2 certified records and physical records management solutions via browser-based software, as well as records management consultation and conversion services.
- Artwork Management System helps compliance with GMP CFR 21 Part 11. Allows comparison of different versions both for text and graphic content.
- Document management and archiving software, deed plotters and TIFF printer drivers.
- Delivers a transparent and complete view of all business issues in one single system.
- Develops wireless technology and identity systems for various applications including: mobile and handheld wireless devices for the government, military and commercial markets.
- Relational information management system that helps technology transfer professionals manage the varied and detailed types of information they use.
Itaz Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Globodox is a scalable document management software that lets your organization manage and share documents in a secure manner.
- Develops records management systems and forms processing software for healthcare, insurance, entertainment and gaming, human resources, claims processing and other industries. Located in the United States.
- Provides enterprise content management and electronic records and document management software solutions and services.
- A web-based document management system, designed to import and index an organizations' documents for full-text searches.
- Offers a collaborative Web-based document management software system.
- Document management software for managing, finding and tracking documents and information.
- Captures, stores and centralizes scanned medical and financial documents, making them instantly accessible online.
- Business Information Logistics (BIL) handles the control and monitoring of document-centric business processes.
- Document management software that centralizes a company's documents, allowing instant access to information.
Manedge: Carmen Suite
- Carmen supports versioning, check-in, retrieval and viewing of documents in various file formats.
- Specializes in automated optical archiving solutions for all industries.
- Optix is a cross-platform system which includes software for scanning, workflow, and database creation. Includes corporate and product information, services and reseller list.
- Offers appraisal software for commercial, industrial, office, multifamily, mixed-use or residential properties.
- Neoxen productivity solutions provide single point of access to developers, technical teams and workgroups to documents, process models, tools and other information resources.
- Provides document management software for life-sciences companies and other establishments operating in regulatory environments.
- Supplies document collaboration, document retention, and desktop document management products to help organizations enforce retention policies and secure important work documents.
Office Gemini, LLC
- Dokmee document management software centralizes files for multiple users to access. Dokmee can handle TIF, PDF, Microsoft Office, emails, faxes, and other files.
- An open-source web-based document management system designed to comply with ISO 17025 and OIE standard for document management. Site includes documentation, download, and live demo. [GPL]
- A multiplatform application for document management based on open technology.
- SOA enterprise content management platform
- Offers sqlDESKTOP a computerized filing system arranged like an ordinary office, that visually organizes documents, files, web pages, database queries, multimedia data on CD ROM or DVD.
- RocketDMS is a multi-user document management system based on the open source file repository Subversion. This native windows application provides scanning, storage, tracking, full-text search and retrieval.
Portable Document Archive
- A solution that integrates new archived content with existing systems.
- Offers Web or desktop document management software products ranging from instant Intranets to full scale CAD and office document management systems.
- Offers software designed to solve the specialized requirements of drawing management, and provides scanning, email and document management.
Precis Abstract Management
- An abstract management and processing service designed for organizations conducting research or ongoing studies. After a call for papers, Precis processes them for panel review and later printing and publication.
- A software systems development and consulting firm, specialising in enterprise content management and document management software solutions.
- Provides solutions to create and send personalised documents or messages via a variety of media including print, email, fax, Internet, XML, and SMS.
- An Electronic Document Management solution for your healthcare network that acts as a repository for downloaded and scanned documents.
- Questys Solutions provides content management, knowledge management, document management, records management, document imaging, electronic workflow, and electronic agenda management solutions.
- OCULUS 2.1 is a powerful compound document management system that was created to run in a true 3-tiered environment.
- Develops and markets software for automatic data capture, including scanning and interpreting hand or machine printed information on forms.
- Offers document imaging and document management software.
- RemoteScan is a document management software solution that turns any document scanner, card scanner, flatbed scanner, or other imaging device, into a network device.
- A web based on-demand software as a service portal that offers document management software.
- An integrated Enterprise Content Management solution that brings archiving, document management and work-flow functionality together in one system and allows for integration into office apllications or groupware.
ScanFile Document Management
- Document management system.
Seatech Publications, Inc.
- Provides integrated content development and delivery services, from content development to publishing systems, as well as training and technical editing.
Shahrabani + Associates, LLC
- Developer of rePORTAL, a web-based report and document management tool for Crystal and FRx reports. Located in Moraga, California, United States.
- A tool for scanning, OCR and document management.
- Catalogue creates documentation catalogs to browse directories, print a directory list, search images in folders and access files via hypertext links. Sort capabilities allow users to navigate easily within a metadata repository.
- Soft Notebook allows the user to create tabbed computer "notebooks" to import, organize and archive digital information.
- Offers automated control of SOPs and other files through automatic reviewing, archiving, conversion and delivery.
- Specializes in electronic document management and image enabling, workflow, systems integration and support and advanced build technology.
- Specializes in data storage management solutions.
- Provides software that enables companies to store, organize, and locate documents.
- Enables you to capture, organize, and share cyber content.
- Producers of SAPERION, a solution for imaging, document management, storage management, COLD, and scripting workflow.
Tangent Systems, Inc.
- High speed document processing and imaging in applications such as remittance, sales drafts, proxy, and coupons.
- Workflow, document management, collaboration, security and internet community products. A Fujitsu company.
The Jam Warehouse Software (Pty) Ltd.
- KnowledgeTree is a commercial open source document management system that allows your organization to secure, share, track and manage its documents and records.
The Paper Tiger
- Combines computer indexing and paper management to create a organized filing system.
- Offers "Theoris Vision Software" for helping companies create, capture, and control business information from multiple input sources.
Therefore Corporation GmbH
- Document management solutions for scanning, creating, categorizing, storing, locating, and retrieving structured and unstructured electronic documents.
- A provider of enterprise solutions for multi-channel communications and document automation.
- Publishers of DocuTrack, document management and archiving software for business. Offer a freeware version of software with 10,000 document limit.
Treeno Software Inc.
- Treeno provides document management software for small and medium size businesses. Treeno offers both software as a service (SaaS) and on-site solutions.
- Features document history, check-in and check-out, revision control, searching, audit tracking, and archives.
V1 Document Management
- US-based firm that offers document management software along with related research, white papers, news and product brochures.
Version One Ltd
- Offers software that enables automatic document scanning, recognition, storage, archiving, retrieval and delivery of business documents.
- Provides electronic document management solutions.
- A purveyor of digital asset management solutions, enterprise content management systems, and variable data publishing software for the publishing industry.
- Makers of Fortis: A client/server document management software suite, providing capture, indexing, retrieval, editing, annotation and distribution of both paper and electronic documents and images via LAN/WAN, internet/extranet/intranet, fax, email and printers.
- Document management system that integrates into Windows and allows rich indexing and search options.
- Provides solutions that allow you to locate hard-copy paper documents without ever having to sort them, and to access them from all your computers.
- Electronic documentation systems organization. Offices in US, UK, Canada, Brazil, Asia and Europe.
Zasio Enterprises Inc
- Develops software for records management, document management, and legal records retention requirements. Zasio also provides records management consulting services.
- Store and share documents, e-mails and other files within your company or on secure Internet servers. Integrates with PC applications via Save As and scanning. Supports teams with features for contacts, groups, messaging and rights management. Available in English and German (amagno.de)
- A hosted document management software suite that enables storing, scanning, routing, and accessing any document using a web-browser.
- Document management solution includes workflow, retention, versioning, and check in and out.
- Provide document management solutions in Dallas, Texas, including document scanning, hosting and conversion, e-discovery, and litigation support services for law firms.
- Provides document and content management solutions for enterprise-wide networks, intranets and the Internet.
- Web-based document management software with versioning, workflows, file previews, project management and CAD integration.
- Centralizes, digitalizes and archives message flows.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 10, 2012 2:15:36 PM EST -