the entire directory
only in Software/Document_Imaging
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Document Imaging
Automated Forms Processing
Business: Information Technology: Imaging
Computers: Hardware: Peripherals: Scanners
Computers: Hardware: Storage
Computers: Software: Document Management
Reference: Knowledge Management
This category in other languages:
1 Digital Records Management
- Document scanning for conversion to CD-ROM, CD-ROM duplication, video conversion to CD-ROM and microfilm/microfiche services
Advanced Information Technologies
- Specialize in imaging, document management systems and customized programming.
Allan Webb Ltd
- Document Scanning conversion to any format, document scanning and capture, electronic storage, paper archive, legacy conversion, document to CD conversion, Internet and the production of technical publications. Procurement to UK MOD and engineering industry.
Association for Information and Image Management
- Organizations for users and vendors of document imaging, document management and knowledge management solutions. A good information resource.
- Document imaging, forms processing, software, hardware, integration.
- Document imaging and management providing microfilming services, microfilm scanning, and microfilm reader printers.
Business Imaging Systems
- Company is dedicated to providing solutions to document management problems, including micrographics, scanners, hardware, software.
Card Scanning Solutions
- Offer products to scan, index and store business cards, drivers' licenses, pictures and medical records.
CD-COM Systems Midwest, Inc.
- Company is committed to helping organizations solve their information management challenges by eliminate multiple copies of paper and microfiche documents.
Century Document Imaging
- Company provides electronic document imaging software and hardware, document scanning services, and microfilming services.
- Offers data and document management services including document imaging, scanning, COLD, CD-R, computer output microfilm, data conversion, and Internet repository.
Contact Innovations Inc.
- Specializes in image based software development for the financial services industry. They incorporate digital imaging technology to render paper based documents into a digital equivalent.
CRT Systems, Inc.
- Spectrum is a document processing system, a filing and indexing application, an Internet application, and a "toolbox" for other application developers.
CVISION Technologies, Inc.
- Developer of captured digital media software, providing innovative solutions in document imaging, viewing, compression, transmission, and control.
- OMR scanner products for data capture, sharing, and tracking.
Data Reduction Systems
- Offers customers a broadest range of solutions including a wide range of services and systems that include paper scanning and highly specialized micrographic techniques, custom software development and hardware integration.
- Digital document compression technology developed at AT&T. Features GPL open source libraries for simple compression, decompression, and viewing.
Document Imaging Solutions
- Source for document imaging solutions that provides solutions to the document storage and sorting problems that many companies are faced with today.
- Provides products and services for large format scanning and printing. Also the publisher of Document Management Magazine.
Eurofield Information Solutions Pty Ltd
- Australia based company offering electronic publishing and distribution software.
- Dedicated to provide Document Management solutions that offer an integral design and effective implementation based on state-of-the-art technology.
- Provides document conversion services. Converts paper, microfilm, microfiche, and aperture cards into digital images.
- Database application for working with scanners (MINOLTA PS 7000), Black and White documents management and their archiving a back-up.
- Document imaging systems integration. Imaged bank statements and item processing workflow software and paperless medical facility charting systems.
- Document scanning service specializing in Adobe Acrobat format.
- Delivering enterprise document management systems that derive true cost benefits for our clients, whilst fully integrating with their existing and future IT infrastructures.
Image-X Enterprises, Inc.
- Provides document imaging and document management solutions to major corporations and institutions who need to capture, manage and share multiple data types.
Imagery Concepts, LLC
- Home-Organizer turns your PC into a virtual filing cabinet.
- Specializing in archiving source documents, first to Microfilm and presently to optical media, primarily CD-ROM. Scanner software, scanners, hardware, Jukebox and RAID storage devices.
- Creates document capture and storage software, developer toolkits and boards for high-speed image scanning.
Metafile Information System, Inc.
- C.O.L.D., document imaging, report and image warehousing. MetaViewer provides full-text indexing from many platforms including AS/400, main frames with AFP and DJDE, and Windows.
Midcontinent Business Systems, Inc.
- MBS provides solutions and support for document imaging and document management. Products include IBM EDMSuite, Kofax Ascent, WinView+ and WebView+. AS/400 and NT operating systems.
- Provides content management products and services; with FileBound ECM for archiving analog and paper-based systems into a secure digital library.
NewWave Technologies Inc.
- Full-service distributor specializing in document imaging and mass storage solutions including; DVD, DVD-R, CD-ROM, CD-R, Tape, RAID and document scanners.
Notable Solutions, Inc.
- Leading developer of groupware enabled document imaging and management tools for Lotus Notes and MS Exchange.
Open Connect (UK) Ltd
- Award winning web based electronic filing solution XeraPM solves your paper problems without changing the way you work.
PanOptic Document Imaging System
- Provides small to mid-size businesses and departments with document-imaging and workflow capabilities that are easy to use, affordable, scalable and customizable.
Paper Solutions Inc.
- Specialists in electronic filing systems for businesses of any size. Office in Westchester, Illinois.
PLP Digital Systems
- Printing and document management (EDMS) software by PLP boosts productivity for offices, engineers, and architects. Our high-performance wide-format printing and scanning systems support most CAD formats including AutoCAD DWG and Microstation DGN.
Ronsin Imaging Services, Inc.
- A 24-hour full service bureau specializing in the transfer of all microforms and paper to digital media.
- Company providing document conversion, high volume document scanning, data format conversion, and turnkey document archival and delivery systems.
- A document imaging service bureau that will scan documents to CD. Suppliers of high speed production scanners and document management software.
- Bureau services for scanning and printing large format CAD, graphics, and posters.
- Specializing in mid-range scanning, document management and forms processing systems for small to mid-sized businesses.
Scanvue Entry Software
- View and print raster images, rename files, sort images while viewing, accept data entry in multiple fields, export entered data in ASCII files from invoices, checks, and large blueprints.
- Provides document scanning, optical character recognition and full-text searching.
- Snowbound Software provides imaging technologies such as SDKs, Java Applets, Annotation/Redlining Components, Imaging Plug-Ins for Internet/Intranet, and image viewers.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 5:24:08 AM EDT -