become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disk_Management/Usage_Analysis
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Disk Management: Usage Analysis
Computers: Software: File Management
- Displays disk space utilization with detailed information. Supports easy management on individual files and folders. [Windows 95/98/NT4/2000]
- Does a scan of the selected disc or folder and then gives a color coded view of the disc space used by each folder. Includes CSV export option. [Windows 9x/2000/ME/XP]
Dirlot - free folder size visualization utility
- Shows relative size of files and subfolders in a folder on disk using interactively explorable and colorful diagram report. [Windows 98/ME/2000/XP]
- File management tool that includes folder sizes, file search, duplicate file finder and file monitor. [Windows 98/ME/2000/XP]
Disk Size Manager
- Provides pie and bar charts of disk usage in a file manager interface. Includes a tool to conditionally search files and folders. [Windows 9x/2000/NT/ME/XP]
- Disk space sizing and analysis utility. Features visual graphs of the sizing data, with the ability to run in batch mode.
- A small shareware utility that shows a 3D pie chart indicating disk space usage. [Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000]
- Integrates with Windows Explorer to present visual indication of disk usage. Provides a visualizer pane for pie/bar charts, adds folder size columns in the details view, and size indicator bars in Explorer's tree view. [Windows 2000/XP/2003]
- Drive x-Ray is a visual tool for finding and freeing disk space.
- Shareware that creates visual representations of hard drive space utilization and folder sizes through multi-threaded analysis engine. [Windows 95/98/ME/NT 4.0/2000/XP and Internet Explorer]
- Cross platform graphical disk report utility to analyze hard disks and collect statistics that can be viewed using charts and tables. [Free: Windows/Solaris/Linux]
- Cross platform tool that helps graphically find and remove folders that take up excessive space. Uses rectangular boxes to represent folders based on their relative size.
- Displays disk usage as rendered 3D bar, doughnut, and treemap charts, optionally grouped by file type or owner. [Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista]
- A utility for finding and deleting big, useless files to free up space on your hard disks. [Mac OS X]
- Disk utility that tracks, monitors and records disk space usage on a continual basis. Product specifications, screenshots, and downloads. [Windows]
- ShowSize lets you see folder sizes, unused files, and also lets you print folder contents. [Windows 98/Me/2000/XP]
- Explorer style software that shows the actual space used by a folder. Shows graphical charts of file statistics [Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000]
- Dynamically keeps an eye on the sizes of selected subdirectories. [Windows 9x/NT]
- Hard disk space manager for Windows. Scans directory trees and stores the collected data in an SQL database. A user interface reports space usage, growth and more in tabular views, 3D bar, pie and line chars. Integrated file search.
- Analyzes space usage on drives or network share drives. Detailed reports and 3D bar charts of hard drives can be viewed, printed, and exported to Excel or HTML.
- Program to graphically display information about distribution of size in a tree directory.
- Hard disk space manager for Windows 95/98/NT. Shows folder or drive size, wasted space, 3D bar and pie charts, last access date, searches for old, big files. Explorer-like interface, Excel or text export, context menu support. English or German shareware from Jam Software.
- A hard drive free space analysis tool for Mac OS X
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 29, 2013 6:35:05 AM EST -