become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disk_Management/File_Systems
Computers: Data Formats: File Systems
Bo Branten Projects
- Open Source WindowsNT and Linux file system software. Ntifs.h, Ext2fs_Rec NT Ext2 file system recognizer, SwapFs NT driver to use Linux swap partition, FileDisk is a virtual disk driver for NT that uses files to emulate physical disks.
DataPlow SAN File System Software
- The DataPlow storage area network (SAN) file system software support multiple platforms and network configurations.
DiskInternals NTFS Reader
- Provides read access to NTFS disks from Windows 95, 98 and Me.
- Hierarchical File System is the native volume format used on modern Macintosh computers. Hfsutils is a software package being developed to permit manipulation of HFS volumes from UNIX and other systems.
- A distributed hash table network filesystem for Linux that is able to scale on many nodes across the network providing instant routing of objects in a deterministic way.
- A collection of utilities to access MS-DOS disks from Unix without mounting them. Supports Win'95 style long file names, OS/2 Xdf disks and 2m disks. With source code.
- Tagsistant is a semantic filesystem for Linux/BSD kernels allows file management using tags. Files can be placed in directories which are tags and later retrieved with a query/path like: tag1/AND/tag2/OR/tag1/AND/tag3
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2015 at 10:24:03 UTC -