become an editor
the entire directory
only in Databases/Replication
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Databases: Replication
Computers: Computer Science: Database Theory
Computers: Software: Databases: Data Warehousing: Extraction and Transformation
Computers: Software: Enterprise Application Integration
Computers: Software: Enterprise Information Integration
- Offers a solution for comparing, synchronizing, replicating and converting data and database structure between ODBC enabled databases. Trial downloads, ordering information and online documentation.
- Provides real-time data replication and data integration using snapshot, incremental and synchronization replication. Datasheets, knowledge base, frequently asked questions and customer portal.
- An open-source Java application for network-based multi-master heterogeneous database replication or filtered synchronization. Documentation, forums, downloads and news.
- Provides a full range of database replication options across a multiple database management systems. Downloads, documentation and support.
- Free replication tools for the FireBird database. Online manuals and source code documentation.
HVR Software bv
- Realtime data integration solutions. Oracle to SQL Server replication.
Multi-Master Replication Challenges
- Describes the difficulties encountered in a mult-master replication scenario from an Oracle point of view.
Multi-master Replication Overview
- Describing methods of replication, including details of implementations in popular databases and middleware solutions.
- A middleware that works between PostgreSQL servers and a PostgreSQL database client and provides connection pooling, replication, load balancing and parallel queries. Online installation instructions and documentation.
- An extension to the relational database system PostgreSQL providing efficient, fast and consistent database replication.
Replication, The Next Generation of Distributed Database Technology
- Lengthy article on database replication technology covering different vendor approaches and difficulties involved.
- Software for uni-directional and bi-directional database replication between homogeneous or heterogeneous databases. Supports data transformation and flexible mapping. Sales literature, contact and evaluation information.
- Web-enabled, database independent, data synchronization/replication software. Overview, documentation and downloads.
Middleware-based Database Replication: The Gaps Between Theory and Practice
- Academic paper describing database replication models, challenges, performance issues and scenarios in practice. [PDF] (January 01, 2000)
Usenet borland.public.interbase.replication -
Usenet microsoft.public.access.replication -
Usenet microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication -
Usenet pgsql.projects.slony1 -
Usenet sybase.public.sqlanywhere.replication -
Usenet weblogic.developer.interest.clustering.in-memory-replication -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, February 11, 2013 11:15:04 AM EST -