become an editor
the entire directory
only in Databases/PostgreSQL
This category in other languages:
- Sophisticated open-source Object-Relational DBMS supporting almost all SQL constructs, including subselects, transactions, and user-defined types and functions. Completely free database
- Training and support for development, tuning, and replication. Site includes course outlines, pricing, and schedules.
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
- The company provides professional source-level support and solutions on top of PostgreSQL. Offers information on products and services, references, ressources, and blog.
Databases: As The Tables Turn
- Tim Perdue article about porting sourceforge code from MySQL to PostreSQL.
Embedding R in Postgres
- The REmbeddedPostgres package allows you to embed the R interpreter in Postgres and use R functions as if they were built-in SQL functions.
- A relational database management system based on PostgreSQL that adds Oracle compatibility feature, performance and management features.
Guide to Version 7.x Development and Configuration
- A side by side comparison to Oracle 8i that can also be read as a stand alone document.
- GUI tool for creating SQL queries and managing PostgreSQL databases [commercial].
MySQL PHP to PostgresSQL
- A program that takes a php page that uses mysql calls and changes them into Postgres calls.
Native PostgreSQL Frontend for Windows
- Client applications for Windows including native SQL terminal and backup tools, psql and pg_dump, for executing SQL scripts and accessing PostgreSQL servers remotely.
- OCaml bindings that allow access to Postgres from the OCaml programming language. [Open Source, LGPL]
- Octave modules to access PostgreSQL.
Oracle v. Postgres
- Forum discussion comparing Oracle and Postgres.
Performance Tuning PostgreSQL
- This article aims to help demystify PostgreSQL database performance tuning.
- A GUI development tool for the Postgres Database Server is presented with screenshot, FAQs, download and costs. [Commercial].
- Feature list and downloads for a web-based administration tool.[Open Source, GPL]
PostGIS: Geographic objects for PostgreSQL
- Spatially enables the server, allowing it to be used as a backend spatial database for geographic information systems (GIS).
Postgres on Redhat7.0
- Article from PHPBuilder on obtaining packages, installing and configuring.
- Borland Delphi/C++Builder component set for direct access to PostgreSQL without BDE or ODBC.
- An open source software project dedicated to the continual improvement of the relationship between Python and PostgreSQL.
- Graphical tool for PostgreSQL administration and development.
- A Python library for accessing PostgreSQL databases that conforms to the Python DB-API version 2.
Recursive functions in PostGreSQL PGSQL
- An example of how to display a recursive tree in pgsql.
Red Hat Database
- A version of Postgres that has been optimized for the Red Hat Linux distribution.
A Review by Paragon Corporation
- Article that focuses on features that make PostgreSQL different from most relational database management systems.
Search PostgreSQL Sites
- A searchengine for PostgreSQL-Documentation. Sample application for Tsearch2.
- Implementation of a new data type tsvector - a searchable data type with indexed access. Documentation and download.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 7, 2015 at 5:35:08 UTC -