become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pick/Publications
Anji - The Open Source MultiValue RAD Environment
- A Web-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for MultiValue/Pick data which allows business users to build their own applications.
Bakken Software Services - Tips
- Offers suggestions for better use of the MultiValue/Pick query language and Pick/BASIC.
Brian's MultiValue Blog
- Thoughts and musings by Brian Leach regarding the worlds of MultiValue/Pick and Rocket Software U2 technology.
D3 Online Reference
- A reference guide to the Rocket D3 database provided by Sierra Bravo Corporation.
- The web site that sets matters straight by dispelling fallacies, misinformation and confusion about database management. The forum for concepts, principles and methods and their practical implications that receive little, incorrect, or no coverage from the trade media and no consideration from vendors and industry pundits.
Database Trends and Applications
- Provides coverage of information technology, intelligence and insight needed to conceptualize, plan, initiate, implement and manage large-scale, integrated information-rich projects.
Getting Started in OpenQM - Rush Flat Ltd
- A beginner's guide to installing, configuring and using the OpenQM database.
Gordon Reynolds - Software Downloads
- MultiValue/Pick database programming source code samples that might be interesting and useful for their programming techniques, if not for immediate use.
jBASE International - Documentation
- Includes jBASE reference manuals for programmers, system administrators and Web developers.
MaVerick - Open Source MultiValue Database Management System
- The MaVerick Maintenance Team have put a project together to produce an Open Source Multivalue Database Management System.
The MultiValue Community Ring
- Serves the MultiValue/Pick community by offering a Web ring of interconnected sites.
- A blog posted by Tony Gravagno. Technical topics include Microsoft .NET, MultiValue/Pick DBMS matters, GUI development, space and time and other matters of science.
Pick/BASIC: A Programmer's Guide
- Jonathan E. Sisk's online Pick textbook.
Picktuary MultiValue (Pick/MV) Utilities at SourceForge.net
- A collection of programs and subroutines to help MultiValue/Pick programmers accelerate development while improving user-friendliness.
Post-Relational Database Reference
- A project to document all of the commands in all of the implementations of Post-Relational MultiValue/Pick databases.
Rocket Software: D3 Technical Documentation
- Contains manuals for D3, mvBase, FlashConnect and other related tools.
Rocket Software: U2 Developer Zone
- Provides resources to help developers of business software applications using UniData and UniVerse MultiValue/Pick databases. Contains technical articles, white papers, tutorials, videos and Webinars.
Rocket Software: U2 Technical Documentation
- Contains manuals for UniData, UniVerse, SystemBuilder, U2 Web Development Environment and wIntegrate.
U2-Users Discussion List
- Gmane mail-to-news gateway offers a convenient Web interface to read mail from the U2-Users Discussion List as if it were news.
- Nabble provides a news forum format for U2-Users and other related discussion lists, including a convenient search capability.
- A blog by Dan McGrath about working with Rocket Software U2 technologies, active from 2009 to 2013.
Winter - MultiDimensional Database Management System
- A free MultiValue database developed on Linux and designed around a Bytecode interpreter. Winter supports a superset of R83 Pick/BASIC syntax and intrinsics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 11:54:11 UTC -