the entire directory
only in Databases/Pick
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Databases: Pick
Products and Services
Computers: Programming: Languages: Database
Computers: Software: Operating Systems
Because Not All Data Is Flat: IBM’s U2 Extended Relational DBMSs
- A white paper published by APT Solutions, sponsored by IBM, then-owner of the U2 databases, and produced by IDC.
- Provides information for users and developers of MultiValue/Pick database solutions by publishing a magazine and a newsletter, and by organizing MultiValue/Pick conferences and exhibitions.
MVDBMS - Pick and MultiValue Databases on Google Groups
- A discussion forum for all MultiValue/Pick database platforms, related tools, services and interfaces.
NuWiki from Binary Star Development Corporation
- The first collaborative Wiki built exclusively for MultiValue/Pick databases to provide a solution for all those pesky database problems which defy normalizing to input routines.
- Offers source code for useful Pick/BASIC utilities, and other source code that interacts with MultiValue/Pick databases and applications.
The MV Market Place
- The place for all MultiValue/Pick resources. Offers links to related news and job listings. Provides a method for uploading and downloading of software, subroutines and other files.
What is MultiValue?
- A short article published by ONgroup and reproduced courtesy of International Spectrum.
Wikipedia - MultiValue
- A short article about MultiValue/Pick database management systems.
Wikipedia - Pick Operating System
- An extensive article about MultiValue/Pick with a lot of bibliographic references.
- Frequently Asked Questions for Usenet newsgroup comp.databases.pick.
Usenet comp.databases.pick -
Usenet comp.databases.revelation -
Usenet comp.sys.prime -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 4, 2012 4:40:59 PM EDT -