become an editor
the entire directory
only in Databases/Open_Source
Graphical Interfaces and Administration Tools
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Databases and Persistence: Database Management Systems - DBMS
Computers: Software: Databases: Relational: Implementations
Computers: Software: Databases: XML
This category in other languages:
- A lightweight (Java/J2EE), multiplatform web based query tool and reporting environment. Supports tabular, crosstab, charts, scheduling; data exportable to spreadsheet.
Axamol SQL Library
- Java library to execute SQL statements stored in external library files. This separation increases readability, eases maintenance, and allows separate testing and documentation. [MIT]
- Open-source business template for Filemaker Pro 9.0 that supports sales, inventory, quotes, and taxes, in multiple languages for multiple users.
- A Linux rapid application development (RAD) tool for creating dynamic data aware database applications from standard design specifications.
ChurchInfo Church Database Application
- ChurchInfo is a php/mySQL database to keep track of people, families, groups, pledges and payments, Sunday school classes, etc.
Hamsterdb Embeddable Database Engine
- Hamsterdb is written in ANSI C and supports a B+Tree index structure, uses memory mapped I/O (if available), supports cursors, and can create in-memory databases.
- An SQL browser tool that works with any JDBC 2.0 or higher driver. [Open Source, MPL]
- Provides small footprint, high performance, and easy-to-use embedded database solutions. Also sells technical support and consulting.
- An integrated environment for managing data. It helps creating database schemas, inserting, querying and processing data. Screenshots, downloads, resources, a wiki and a list of involved developers.
- Open source high-performance database system developed at CWI, the Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science Research of The Netherlands.
MyOODB ( My Object-Oriented Database & Web Services )
- An Object-Oriented Database and Web Services (SDK) written in Java, includes documentation, example code and information about the author.
Ocelot Computer Services Inc.
- The Ocelot SQL DBMS adheres closely to the ANSI/ISO SQL standard. The site has software downloads, tutorial information, and reviews of SQL or general DBMS books. [Mozilla and GPL]
- picoSQL is a SQL-based, multi-user, client/server RDBMS, derived from a commercial project [GPL].
Qt SQL Browser
- A graphical front end for any ODBC compliant database [GPL]
tdbengine - The turbo database engine
- tdbengine is a small but powerful RDBMS written in PASCAL. It runs on Linux as well as on Windows machines.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 13:35:10 UTC -