the entire directory
only in Databases/Data_Mining
Projects and Research
Public Domain Software
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning
Computers: Software: Databases: Data Warehousing
Computers: Software: Databases: Data Warehousing: Data Integrity and Cleansing Tools
Computers: Software: Databases: OLAP
Computers: Software: Internet: Site Management: Log Analysis
Computers: Software: Marketing: Market Analysis
Reference: Knowledge Management: Knowledge Discovery
Reference: Knowledge Management: Knowledge Discovery: Information Visualization
Reference: Knowledge Management: Knowledge Discovery: Text Mining
Science: Math: Statistics
The Data Mine
- Launched in April 1994 to provide information about Data Mining (AKA Knowledge Discovery In Databases or KDD). A Twiki site full of guides, info, and links
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- A peer-reviewed journal publishing articles on all aspects of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (KDD) and data mining methods for extracting high-level representations (patterns and models) from data. Accepts submissions of original research or technical survey articles of related fields and techniques.
Data Mining on the Web
- Article by Dan Greening on data mining techniques applied to analyzing and making decisions from web data.
Estimating Campaign Benefits and Modeling Lift (Overheads)
- In assessing the potential of data mining based marketing campaigns one needs to estimate the payoff of applying modeling to the problem of predicting behavior of some target population. We present a methodology for initial cost/benefit analysis and present surprising empirical results, based on actual business data from several domains, on achievable model accuracy.
Kurt Thearling: Data Mining and CRM
- Information on data mining and CRM technology. Includes a list of reference books, together with articles and white papers.
- Web-datamining.net gather information and exchanges on Data Mining, Statistics and Knowledge Discovery, including publications, meetings and tools. In French and English
Digging Up Dollars with Data Mining - An Executive's Guide
- Tim Graettinger. Data mining creates information assets that an organization can leverage to achieve these strategic objectives. In this article, we address some of the key questions executives have about data mining. (September 01, 1999)
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 10, 2015 at 20:25:09 UTC -