become an editor
the entire directory
only in Data_Administration/Data_Modeling
Computers: Programming: Methodologies: Modeling Languages
BCP Software - CaseTalk
- Conceptual modeling tool based upon natural language information modeling capable of generating BCNF databases, UML class diagrams and data warehouse star schemas.
- Vendor for Case Studio 2, a database design tool. Key features include visual creation of ER diagrams, reverse engineering, data flow diagrams, version manager, detailed HTML reports, and user permissions.
Computer Associates - AllFusion ERwin Data Modeler
- Data modeling solution that can help you create and maintain databases, data warehouses and enterprise data models.
- DeZign for databases is a visual data modeling tool that can generate SQL scripts for most leading databases.
- Multiplatform database design, documentation and life cycle tool.
- Providing data modeling, UML, use case analysis, enterprise architecture, data warehouse and enterprise modeling services.
fabFORCE.net - DBDesigner 4
- Open source visual database designer for MySQL for Windows and Linux KDE/Gnome.
- Quebec-based supplier of SILVERRUN tools for relational data modeling, process / dataflow modeling, and UML / Java modeling.
- Offers business process modeling, object-oriented and component modeling with UML, relational data modeling, and structured analysis and design.
Joseph K. Loch Templates
- Data modeling concepts and relational data model templates for integrated enterprise data architecture.
- Software to design, visualize and document relational databases.
- xCase offers automation and maintenance features to assist the database developer throughout the life cycle of the application.
Select Business Solutions
- Provide modeling tools, component reuse, and service oriented architecture tools.
- Provides a common integrated platform and user interface for software design functions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 26, 2014 at 0:35:17 UTC -