become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tools/Subversion
The Apache Subversion Project Home
- An open-source revision control system, which aims to be a compelling replacement for CVS. This is the main page of the project with sources, bug tracking, and mailing list.
- The aim of this project is to provide integration for SVN into the Visual Studio .NET IDE.
AVLUX Enterprises, LLC.
- Provides Subversion Hosting and other tools for developers.
- A hosting service to setup, manage, and integrate Subversion with other web services.
- Offers commercial subversion hosting with integrated issue tracking for individuals and small businesses. Encrypted data transfer, fast and reliable network, web Control Panel.
- Project page with information, sources, and bugtracking for the GUI implemented in Java/Swing. It is based on the command line interface.
- Allows user to browse repositories, check for changes, review, merge and commit changes, update working copies and examine the revision history.
Plugin for Emacs - psvn.el
- The page has the sources and information on the module.
- Provides hosting for version control, issue tracking, document management, and wiki tools for projects of all sizes.
- Project page for the GUI. Information and sources for the cross-platform GUI front-end for the Subversion revision system written in C++ using the wxWindows framework. This project also includes a general Subversion client C++ API.
SmartSVN (Java Client)
- Powerful, cross-platform Subversion client. All required tools (File Compare, Conflict Solver, Subversion- and SSH-client) are included. Free Foundation version, commercial Professional version.
- Enables Suvbersion support in the Eclipse IDE.
Subversion for Windows with Apache - A Beginners Guide
- Describes how to install the Subversion server on a Windows system, and get it running.
Subversion SCC API plugin
- SVN SCC proxy for Microsoft Developer Studio, by PushOk software.
- Automatically generates changelogs from a Subversion repository.
- A lightweight web-interface for a remote Subversion repository. Not unlike the default mod_dav_svn HTML interface, but with some improvements.
- A community help and discussion forum for exchanging information and tips with other users.
SVNKit - Pure Java Subversion Library
- SVNKit is an Open Source pure Java Subversion library.
- An open source GUI for most features of the svn client binary. Feature list, screen shots and download.
Syncro SVN Client
- A cross-platform GUI client for Subversion. (Commercial)
- TortoiseSVN is TortoiseCVS for Subversion. Enables Subversion commands directly in Windows explorer.
- Tool to push the content of a subversion repository or a part of a repository to another repository. Downloads and documentation for Perl module and command-line front-end.
Version Control with Subversion
- Web version of a book about Subversion. Work in progress, however already very complete. The book should be published by O'Reilly and Associates later in 2004.
Versionshelf - Secure Subversion Hosting
- Subversion hosting that supports secure repository access through SSL, an easy to use administration frontend to manage users and repositories, and a subversion browser. Free accounts for teachers and students.
- Offers a Microsoft Visual Studio Plugin for seamless integration with Subversion and a server implementing the protocol.
- Offers commercial remote hosted Subversion repositories.
Onlamp.com: Multiuser Subversion
- Demonstrates how to use Subversion for multiuser, distributed projects. (December 19, 2002)
Onlamp.com: Single-User Subversion
- Introduces Subversion and explains how to use it for personal projects. (October 31, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 16, 2016 at 7:15:14 UTC -