become an editor
the entire directory
only in Concurrent_Versions_System/Clients
Concurrent Versions System
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Configuration Management: Tools: Concurrent Versions System: Clients
Apotheke - a CVS view for GNOME's Nautilus (GPL)
- Apotheke is a separate Nautilus view, which gives you detailed information about CVS managed directories.
- A CVS plugin for Borland C++ Builder and Delphi. Free software.
CVS Conflict Editor
- Tool for solving conflicts when merging. Win32. Free software (GPL).
- A simple CVS client that bypass any firewall blocking port 2401 (used by cvs). It relies on the ViewCVS web interface to the repository to work. To use when all other solutions (SSH...) fail
How to configure WinCVS 1.3 for authentication with OpenSSH
- A few tips to configure WinCVS 1.3 for authentication with OpenSSH, as it seems that the documented method does not work.
Jalindi - Igloo
- CVS SCC plugin for Kawa, Microsoft Visual Studio and other compliant IDEs. Free software.
- Cross platform CVS client written entirely in Java, which provides a command based and graphical interface. Free software.
- Java based CVS Client, with graphical user interface. Last version: 2004. [Open Source, GPL]
- Graphical front end for the CVS client (runs under KDE / Qt). Open source, with a proprietary extended version (LinCVS XXL). Web site in German, English, and Spanish.
- Mac OS based CVS client. Free software, GNU public license.
- MacCVSClient is a free CVS client running on Mac OS 7.1 and later.
- A CVS client library written entirely in C# for the .NET platform. It is implemented as an assembly, and thus can easily be incorporated into other projects. Free software (LGPL).
- A GNOME front-end to CVS. Free software.
Pushok's CVS SCC proxy
- Plugin to connect CVS repositories with MS SCC enabled IDE's like Microsoft Developer Studio.
- Cross-platform Java CVS client with file compare, conflict solver, and SSH client included. Free Foundation version, commercial Professional version.
- A graphical user interface for the CVS revision control system, with enhacements to permit browsing the repository. Written in Tcl/Tk. Free software.
- Lets you work with files under CVS version control directly from Windows Explorer [free, GNU public license].
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 13, 2012 at 5:15:06 UTC -