the entire directory
only in Configuration_Management/Tools
Concurrent Versions System
Revision Control System
Source Configuration Management
Computers: Software: Build Management
Computers: Software: Configuration Management: Bug Tracking
Computers: Systems: Apple: Macintosh: Development: Tools: Version Control
This category in other languages:
- A stream-based software configuration management solution for distributed software development environments includes source code management, change management, software defect and issue tracking. Server runs on Unix/Linux, NT/2000/XP. Client also runs on Windows 95/98/Me.
- Offer a range of solutions dedicated to the automation, security and traceability of software change, on the IBM Power platform.
- A "next-generation" distributed version control tool. Free, written in Python, and with an interface similar to CVS and Subversion.
- A revision-control systems advocacy site which contains essays about various version control implementations, and a comparison.
- Comes in Pro and Basic versions (Pro supports repository hierarchy, rollback, event triggers). Distributed system, with a repository for each developer. Unix/Linux, MacOSX on PPC and Windows 98 and up. Commercial.
- UK software change and configuration management consultancy.
- Offers commercial Subversion, CVS, and Wiki Hosting, as well as bug tracking tools and informs about its products.
- Offers configuration management with data management and process control. Also covers version control, build and release management, change control, and problem and activity tracking. (commercial) (Neuma Technology Inc.)
- Provides hardware configuration management functionality needed to manage and control product information throughout the life cycle.
- Peer-to-peer version control system that keeps development in synch using e-mail or LAN. Designed for distributed and mobile development teams. Supports disconnected work.
- Software configuration management tools and related utilities, as well as information about SCM concepts and methodologies in the file sharing area.
Configuration Management Toolkit
- A kit of software and resources for the mapping and management of business and IT resources.
- Utility based on the author's "theory of patches" in which they are likened to operators in quantum mechanics. Additionally, every copy of the source is a full repository. Written in Haskell and released under the GNU GPL.
Dave Eaton's Software Configuration Management Info
- Offers a three part summary, which is a consolidation of data obtained from user comments, vendor materials and from a variety of sources around the Internet.
Do It Yourself Agile
- Blog by Damon Poole, offering resources and development material on Agile.
Dynamsoft SourceAnywhere Standalone
- SQL-based source control solution designed to be an alternative of Microsoft Visual SourceSafe.
- An integrated cross-platform suite of tools, that provides version control, bug tracking, change control and automated testing.
- An open source version control system using a standard FTP server.
- Specialises in the development of software products to enhance the CA Gen development tool.
- Open-Source source version control and project management system, realized in a scalable, TCP/IP based Client/Server architecture.
- A filesystem-based version control system, much like ClearCase. Uses NFS to provide a virtual, versions filesystem. Open Source.
Librarian from JSSL
- Version control software for all Windows platforms. Source code licenses available. (freeware)
- Israeli company specialising in configuration management methodology and change management.
- Configuration management tool for development teams. Online demo.
- Customizable IDE written in Java, oriented towards maintenance, adaptations and follow-up of application upgrades through variants. Applications are written as models. The merge mechanism is based on meta-models.
- Enterprise SCM solution. Cross-platform, multi-tier, web interface available. (Commercial)
- A decentralized version control system based on secure hashes and cryptographic signatures. (Open Source)
- An inexpensive version control system with features such as branching, remote (non-networked) capabilities, file and directory renames, atomic changes, a graphical history browser, and encryption (Commercial).
- A client/server configuration management system. The server supports UNIX and Windows NT. The client supports most platforms via command-line, GUI and Web browser-based interfaces. (commercial) (Perforce Software)
- A Software Configuration Management system from Codice Software that tracks changes to source code and any digital asset over time. (Commercial.)
- The Project Revision Control System is a front end to a set of tools that provide a way to deal with sets of files and directories as an entity, preserving coherent versions of the entire set. (GPL) (Josh MacDonald)
- Offers ExamDiff Pro, a visual file and directory comparison tool and FtpVC, FTP-based version control system.
- A configuration management tool with integrated defect tracking. Client-server architecture supporting Windows, Mac and Linux.
Seapine Software: Surround SCM
- A cross-platform solution with data storage in industry-standard relational databases, caching proxy servers for fast distributed development, file-level workflow, seamless IDE integrations and flexible branching and labelling capabilities.
Smart Bear Software, Inc.
- Offers CodeCollaborator for remote peer code reviews, checklists, and audit trails. Integrated with Visual Studio .NET and 6.0 and Visual Basic.
- Version control system with graphical release management and full attribute versioning (commercial)
- Vault is a source control tool designed to be a compelling replacement for Visual SourceSafe.
- Home of SourceJammer, the free, open-source, Java-based source control, versioning, and file sharing system.
- A platform-independent, enterprise-level Source Configuration and Management solution, which includes version control, process management, release management, advanced branching and issue tracking, integrated in one tool. Written in Java and Cross-Platform.
- TLIB is a simple version control system for DOS, Windows, and OS/2. (commercial) (Burton Systems Software)
- Multi-platform (Windows, Unix, VMS), web-enabled, process control and configuration management system.
- Vesta is a version control+build system that was created by the DEC Alpha development team. It is distributed, but does not support merging yet. Open Source.
Dig Sites Value
- API management tools. (January 01, 2007)
Usenet comp.software.config-mgmt -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2016 at 5:05:09 UTC -