the entire directory
only in E-Commerce/Business-to-Business
Application Service Providers
Business: E-Commerce: Technology Vendors
Business: Management: Supply Chain
Computers: Software: Consultants
- A Web-based platform for eBusiness analysis applications that enable companies to analyze and share information with customers, partners and suppliers to foster more profitable relationships and improve eBusiness performance.
- Delivers on-demand and on-premise solutions for automating B2B exchanges.
- Provides enterprise software applications that automate management of "marketplace pay-for-performance" programs used to drive corporate revenues. By using pay-for-performance inside and outside a company to drive revenues while managing costs, customers can strategically align the interests of employees, channel partners, suppliers, vendors and even customers in ensuring their success.
- A business-to-business network; helps registered users manage their supply and logistics needs
EFT for Windows Software
- Electronic funds transfer software for Windows.
- E-commerce solutions and infrastructure for transactions over the Internet. Group 8760 acts as an Inside Agent for its customers.
- A supplier of Internet-enabled business-to-business financial settlement solutions. The software empowers companies to manage promotional trade funds and invoice deductions, as well as accounts receivable and collections management.
- Offers supply chain management products for manufacturing businesses.
- Provides a single integrated environment in which organizations can automate and manage the purchasing function, addressing the entire procurement cycle from item selection to goods receipt.
- Helps traditional and dotcom companies profitably manage the total supply chain, through real-time management capabilities. Their products help companies improve responsiveness for each and every customer order and provide the best financial answer to customer experience and order fulfillment goals.
- Software and services to facilitate trade among manufacturers, suppliers, and retailers.
- Web-based solutions for incoming and outgoing billing, contract management and expense claims.
- Digital marketing, technology systems integration, and management consulting for e-commerce.
- Comparison shopping agents and search enabled B2B directories.
Vitria Technology, Inc.
- eBusiness platform for automating cross-enterprise business processes. It meets the four critical platform requirements, which are Business Process Management (BPM), Business-to-Business Communications (B2B), Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), and Real-time Analysis (RTA).
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2014 at 12:04:34 UTC -