the entire directory
only in E-Commerce/Business-to-Business
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Business: E-Commerce: Business-to-Business
Application Service Providers
Business: E-Commerce: Technology Vendors
Business: Management: Supply Chain
Computers: Software: Consultants
- A Web-based platform for eBusiness analysis applications that enable companies to analyze and share information with customers, partners and suppliers to foster more profitable relationships and improve eBusiness performance.
- Delivers on-demand and on-premise solutions for automating B2B exchanges.
- Provides enterprise software applications that automate management of "marketplace pay-for-performance" programs used to drive corporate revenues. By using pay-for-performance inside and outside a company to drive revenues while managing costs, customers can strategically align the interests of employees, channel partners, suppliers, vendors and even customers in ensuring their success.
- A business-to-business network; helps registered users manage their supply and logistics needs
EFT for Windows Software
- Electronic funds transfer software for Windows.
- E-commerce solutions and infrastructure for transactions over the Internet. Group 8760 acts as an Inside Agent for its customers.
- A supplier of Internet-enabled business-to-business financial settlement solutions. The software empowers companies to manage promotional trade funds and invoice deductions, as well as accounts receivable and collections management.
- Offers supply chain management products for manufacturing businesses.
Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Business process integration platform that supports building XML schema, schema transformation, establishing trading partner relationships over the Internet, and tracking and analyzing data and documents that are exchanged. By Microsoft Corporation.
- Provides a single integrated environment in which organizations can automate and manage the purchasing function, addressing the entire procurement cycle from item selection to goods receipt.
- Helps traditional and dotcom companies profitably manage the total supply chain, through real-time management capabilities. Their products help companies improve responsiveness for each and every customer order and provide the best financial answer to customer experience and order fulfillment goals.
- Software and services to facilitate trade among manufacturers, suppliers, and retailers.
- Web-based solutions for incoming and outgoing billing, contract management and expense claims.
- Digital marketing, technology systems integration, and management consulting for e-commerce.
- Comparison shopping agents and search enabled B2B directories.
Vitria Technology, Inc.
- eBusiness platform for automating cross-enterprise business processes. It meets the four critical platform requirements, which are Business Process Management (BPM), Business-to-Business Communications (B2B), Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), and Real-time Analysis (RTA).
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 11:27:26 AM EDT -