become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business/Credit_and_Collection
Credit and Collection
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Business: Credit and Collection
Business: Financial Services: Credit and Collection
Business: Financial Services: Medical Billing
Business: Financial Services: Mortgages: Processing
This category in other languages:
Accelerated Data Systems, Inc.
- AdvantEdge software designed and developed by bill collectors.
Adtec Software Ltd
- Suppliers of software to the debt collection industry. Providing debt collection, credit management and on-line services software.
- Provides custom software to banks and mortgage brokers for the purpose of creating in-file, merged and mortgage credit reports.
Affirmative Technologies, Inc.
- Produces software to electronically collect NSF checks through the ACH.
- Provides a web-based collection system.
- Develops productivity solutions for collections, marketing and risk management.
Better Business Partners, Inc.
- Produces Credit Vision software which allows credit reporting agencies to process one, two or three bureau merged credit reports.
The ClearStar Network
- Provides software services and Internet sites to pre-employment screening, tenant screening and background investigation companies.
Collection Data Systems
- Windows and Oracle software for collection agencies.
- Windows based debt collection software for collection agencies, banks or retail.
- Products and services that collection agencies, retail businesses, government agencies, insurance providers and medical facilities use to recapture revenue.
- Debt collection and litigation software for debt collectors, bailiffs, enquiry agents and credit controllers.
Comtech Systems, Inc.
- Collect! software designed for collection agencies and credit management.
- Provider of Debtmaster software solutions for the debt collection industry.
- Develops software solutions for the collections and credit industries.
Credit Management Solutions, Inc.
- Develops and provides software solutions and services, including a software-based online network, for automating consumer and small business credit analysis, decisioning and funding processes. (Nasdaq: CMSS).
Credit Runner, Inc.
- Provides businesses with a secure gateway to access consumer credit information via the Internet.
- Offers a means of customizing and configuring Microsoft Access for use as credit management and collections software.
- Provides debt consolidation and management software systems for credit counseling agencies.
DAKCS Software Systems, Inc.
- Debt recovery software for collection agencies, medical facilities, utilities, and credit bureaus.
Digital Matrix Systems, Inc.
- Offers credit bureau access and credit decisions via the Internet. Products such as Credit Bureau Simulator, Summary Attributes, MegaMerge, and the Internet-based CreditAnalystTM.
- Delivers credit risk management and collections software and services to Fortune 1000 companies and financial institutions.
Educational Computer Systems, Inc.
- Produces a PC based student loan billing, collection and accounting system.
- Enables the real-time completion of online credit applications for financial institutions, vendors and manufacturers.
- Paris, France based firm offers risk monitoring and control tools for financial services companies.
- Provides credit collection and deductions management software.
Howland International, Inc.
- Offers credit and receivables software to used car dealers and loan specialists.
Hubbard Systems, Inc.
- Debt collection software for law firms, collection agencies and in-house corporate collection departments.
- Offers Credit Time 2000 software used for submitting credit information to the major credit bureaus.
Intelligent Banking Solutions, Inc.
- Produces Windows based Collections Management System and Asset Recovery Manager software packages to automate collection and banking processes.
JS Technologies, Inc.
- Collect-Max debt collection software for law offices.
Lonestar Turnkey Systems, Ltd.
- Provider of leading edge WinDebt software for the credit and collection industry.
MERit Credit Systems, Inc.
- Offers a credit server based software engine that makes it possible for Internet and in-house business systems to integrate credit report data from any of the three national credit repositories.
Merit Systems, Inc.
- Sells Creditbase software that allows businesses to access credit reports.
- Windows based software for credit report retrieval.
Ontario Systems Corporation
- Offers debt collection software, predictive dialers and document management systems.
Predator Credit Management Software
- Provides software for credit management and debt collection throughout Europe. Site is available in several languages.
- Offers enterprise collections and revenue recovery, bad debt management, legal and agency management and risk and scoring analysis solutions.
Quantrax Corporation, Inc.
- Maker of Intelec, an AS/400 based artificial intelligence debt collection package.
Roydan Enterprises, Ltd.
- Developers of Bloodhound collection management software, which includes features such as predictive dialers and check verification.
RZ Designs Software, Inc.
- Produces Collections Management software as well as custom software solutions.
The Service Bureau, LLC
- Provider of Metro 2 software for reporting consumer account information to major credit reporting agencies.
- Resellers of client/server, Intranet and Internet debt collection and legal recoveries software applications for PC based networks.
- Provides payment collection software for utilities and government.
Teledata Communications, Inc.
- Manufactures terminals and Windows software to access credit bureau reports.
Uni-Source 2000, Inc.
- Credit collection and recovery software for collection agencies and financial institutions.
Credit and Collection
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 1, 2013 at 7:45:06 UTC -