become an editor
the entire directory
only in Build_Management/Makefile_Generators
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Build Management: Makefile Generators
- Freeware - Generates traditional makefiles from compiler-independent build tasks. Features optional outputs of Makefile.in files for autoconf, makefiles for vcc/bcc compilers, and use on wxWindows new build system.
- Freeware - Generates makefile.in files from makefile.am input files, as part of the official GNU coding standards and build process. Requires GNU autoconf.
- Freeware - Generates traditional makefiles by using the CPP preprocessor and makedepend programs to assemble makefiles from templates and Imakefile control files. From the MIT X11 project.
- Freeware - A dependency generator that analyzes C/C++ source code and generates a dependency file for inclusion into traditional makefiles.
- Freeware - A dependency generator for C/C++ code used by Imake from the X11 distribution. Can be used without Imake to generate makefile dependency files.
- Object Computing Inc - A Makefile and Project file Creator program that generates Make-specific makefiles or visual studio project files from platform-independent build files and template files.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, April 12, 2013 11:20:23 AM EDT -