become an editor
the entire directory
only in Make_Tools/Ant
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Development Tools: Build Tools
- Pure Java build tool, simpler and easier to use than GNU Make. Also it runs many tasks including the javac compiler inside the same VM, so it can compile a large directory tree in seconds. [Open Source, BSD-like]
- SourceForge project for potential ant contributions. Currently consists of a C/C++ compilation task and various logical tasks.
- Form-based input for Ant scripts. Provides tasks for creating input forms, wizards and menus. Supports a variety of widgets ranging from simple text to calendar controls.
- An open-source tool to set up a continuous build process using Ant.
- A set of tools to create a visual representation of Ant target dependencies. It works by taking an Ant build file and creating a "dot" file. It relying on the Ant API rather than XML parsing to get the dependencies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 10, 2016 at 17:37:40 UTC -