become an editor
the entire directory
only in Build_Management/Make_Tools
- Open Source - A-A-P is an experimental make tool. Features include a special AAP makefile syntax, automated dependency support for Unix C programs, and a GUI interface written in Python.
- Freeware - A Make replacement with a simple and high-level target language. It supports build variants, and several different compilers and tools.
- Open Source - A software build system implemented on top of GNU make featuring position-independent non-recursive multi-makefile include-based structure, complete inter-project dependency tracking, and extensible translator framework.
- Provider of solutions that automate, accelerate and analyze the software build, test, and deployment process.
- Freeware - A make program featuring pattern-matched viewpaths, parallel threads, multiple platforms, conditional directives, makefile regeneration, and an advanced Make description language.
- Freeware - A make program written in Java, featuring a traditional make description language and shell command target actions.
- Freeware - Not Ant is like Ant, but uses C# and .NET technologies.
OpenMake Software, Inc.
- Build management and automation from development IDEs to production release.
- Opus - A multiplatform make featuring dependency scanning, suffix-specific viewpaths, extended command and macro modifiers, CPP preprocessor directives, and iterators in the Make rule language.
- Open Source - A Make replacement written in Perl featuring hierarchical builds, dependency graph node triggers, no built in rules, PBS/Perl syntax for PBSfiles, a Perl API for the system, and shell or Perl build actions.
PVM GNU Make
- Freeware - A modified GNU make that uses the Oakridge PVM Parallel Virtual Machine to perform parallel distributed builds.
- Freeware - A make replacement like Cons, written in Python and featuring MD5 file signatures, dependency scanning, parallel build threads, viewpathing, multidirectory builds, and Python build actions.
- Freeware - A tiny command-line prefix tool that can track dependencies for a file automatically without the need for a Makefile.
- Freeware - A make replacement, written in Python featuring global dependencies view, extensible dependency scanning, parallel build threads, multidirectory builds, automatic cleaning and extensibility via Python classes.
- Open Source - A modular makefile system for multi-platform C++ development in Unix environment using GNU make 3.80 or higher, featuring modular makefiles and transparent handling of dependencies and sources of multiple projects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 23, 2015 at 6:45:04 UTC -