become an editor
the entire directory
only in Security/Research
Open Directory - Computers: Security: Research
Intrusion Detection Systems
Bristol Security Centre
- Academic Centre of Excellence in Cyber Security Research, University of Bristol.
Centre for Applied Cryptographic Research
- Cryptographic research organisation at the University of Waterloo. Downloads of technical reports, upcoming conferences list and details of graduate courses available.
Cryptography Research, Inc
- Research and system design in areas including tamper resistance, content protection, network security, and financial services. Service descriptions and white papers.
Dartmouth College Institute for Security Technology Studies (ISTS)
- Research group focusing on United States national cyber-security and technological counterterrorism. Administers the I3P consortium.
The SANS Institute
- Offer computer security research, training and information.
SUNY Stony Brook Secure Systems Lab
- Group aimed at research and education in computer and network security. Projects, academic programs, and publications. Located in New York, United States.
Washington Department of Defense
- Official directives repository. Technology security specific directives are in the ranges 5200-5299 and 8000-8999.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2013 at 10:24:07 UTC -