become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Key_Infrastructure/Tools_and_Services
Public Key Infrastructure
Tools and Services
Computers: Security: Products and Tools
This category in other languages:
- Opensource Certification Authority software.
- A toolkit implementing SSL v2/v3 and TLS protocols with full-strength cryptography world-wide. It is based on SSLeay, developed by Eric Young and Tim Hudson. [Free / Open Source] (The OpenSSL Project)
- Provider of the FileSecure business communication and file security solution. Based on enterprise digital rights management technology.
Aladdin Knowledge Systems
- Access control systems and user authentication ensure only authorized users access online information. By implementing strong user authentication and access control systems, organizations can ensure that only authorized users access their online information.
Challenge PKI Project
- The open test suites is a solution to speed interoperability between multi-domain and multi-vendor PKIs. The test suites can overcome the contradiction between vague standards and various implementations.
- Digital certificates, web identity assurance and secure messaging solutions. Trust toolbar website validation browser plug-in.
- Provide certificate validation to enable strong security for physical and logical access control. The product is based on a distributed responder model.
- Provider of PKI and digital certificate based services using a range of technologies including Open Source. Features company profile, and service descriptions. Provides information about UK and European PKI related public-sector initiatives.
- Providing PKI based Digital Signature and Encryption products and services.
EJBCA, Java Certificate Authority
- A platform independent Certificate Authority based on J2EE technology. It can be used standalone or integrated in J2EE applications. The software is OSI Certified Open Source under the LGPL license.
- A consulting and software development company specializing in IT and Internet security, and public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Encryption, digital signatures and key management solutions. Product details and customer experiences.
- Enables the electronic creation, transmission, storage and retrieval of protected electronic original documents. Features product description and company profile.
- Offer a secure email gateway solution for businesses, incorporating scalable X.509 PKI functionality for managing digital certificates from approved CAs. Includes live demos, webcasts and brochures.
Information Security Corporation
- Makers of SecretAgent and other PKI enabled products.
- Open source LDAP software including servers, clients, and SDKs.
- Offering digital web certificates and web site identity verification solutions.
PKI XML Web Service
- An online tool to generate digital certificates via a PKI. Based on XML / SOAP.
- SecCommerce Informationssysteme GmbH produce software-solutions for Internet-security. There are products offered for security infrastructure and digital signature as well as projects for realizing crucial business workflows in the Internet.
Secorvo Security Consulting GmbH
- Consultancy and Services: PKI Concepts, Strategies and Implementation for big companies worldwide.
- Free Certification Service Provider. Implemented using Open Source.
- Sun Microsystems Inc.'s Public Key Infrastructure.
- Provider of PKI security technology for individuals, companies and organizations. Features company overview and product descriptions. Offers free certification services for individuals as well as commercial PKI services.
VeriSign Trust Services Integration Kit (TSIK)
- TSIK provides free Java APIs that simplify trusted application development. The APIs enable rapidly integration of digital trust services, from secure XML processing to authentication, authorization, and payments. Developers can integrate with VeriSign's digital trust services without knowing the details of the lower level functions such as signing and processing of XML. Developers can also use these APIs to create secure XML applications of their own.
Tools and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 26, 2012 at 9:15:05 UTC -