become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Key_Infrastructure/PKCS
Public Key Infrastructure
Open Directory - Computers: Security: Public Key Infrastructure: PKCS
Public Key Cryptography Standards
- The official site for PKCS. The standards are available in ASCII, Word, and PostScript formats. (RSA Laboratories)
What is PKCS?
- PKCS explained. From the RSA labs FAQ.
RFC 2313 - PKCS #1: RSA Encryption Version 1.5
- This document describes a method for encrypting data using the RSA public-key cryptosystem. (B. Kaliski / RSA Laboratories East)
RFC 2314 - PKCS #10: Certification Request Syntax Version 1.5
- This document describes the PKCS #10 format, a syntax for certification requests. (B. Kaliski / RSA Laboratories East)
RFC 2315 - PKCS #7: Cryptographic Message Syntax Version 1.5
- This document describes a general syntax for data that may have cryptography applied to it, such as digital signatures and digital envelopes. (B. Kaliski / RSA Laboratories, East)
RFC 2437 - PKCS #1: RSA Cryptography Specifications Version 2.0
- This document provides recommendations for the implementation of public-key cryptography based on the RSA algorithm. (B. Kaliski, J. Staddon / RSA Laboratories)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 7:57:47 PM EST -