become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Tools/Open_Source
Products and Tools
Open Directory - Computers: Security: Products and Tools: Open Source
Intrusion Detection Systems
Virtual Private Networks
Computers: Open Source
Computers: Software: Freeware: Security
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Security
- Open-source identity and access management software provides authentication, authorization, reporting and audit functions. Can be embedded in existing applications or installed standalone.
- Open-source software for sharing information during penetration testing.
The Freefire Project
- Provides information about open source security software.
- LAN access control tool providing VLAN assignment and management, access control, live network inventory and documentation of patch cabling.
- A free password safe. Passwords can be stored in highly-encrypted databases, that can be unlocked with one master key or key-disk. For 32- and 64-bit Windows. Links to a port for Linux and MacOS X, and a converter for PalmOS.
- Libssh is a free C library implementing the SSH protocol in conjunction with libcrypto from OpenSSL.
- A Java based toolkit made up of a protocol analyzer and a port scanner to monitor and troubleshoot security and network problems.
- Tracking software that helps users find, lock and recover their computer, tablet or smartphone when stolen or missing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 17, 2013 at 9:39:03 UTC -