become an editor
the entire directory
only in PGP/Software
Products and Tools
The GNU Privacy Guard
- An implementation of the OpenPGP standard. It allows to encrypt and sign data and communication, features a key management system and access modules for public key directories.
- An Open PGP command line to enable security and authentication between servers or enterprise legacy systems.
BPG: An OpenPGP Privacy Toolkit for NetBSD
- A modular BSD-licensed OpenPGP toolkit, allowing ubiquitous usage of OpenPGP features.
Diplomat Community Edition
- Free OpenPGP tool to automate PGP encryption.
- An OpenPGP compatible encryption component that can be used in any modern development environment.
Envelope for Mac
- Offers Envelope plug-in for Eudora on the Mac. Also features a download of the demonstration version.
- A security server which protects e-mail and browsing. Based on GPG and Tor. Distributed as a preconfigured, bootable ISO.
- Portable editor to encrypt and decrypt text-messages or files and signing and verifying text messages. It can generate and manage keys.
- The official GnuPG distribution for Windows. It consists of several components.
- An installation package for Mac OS X with software tools for e-mail and file encryption based on GnuPGP.
Gravity Forms PGP Encryption Plugin
- A plugin for WordPress that creates a contact form whose message is encrypted with a PGP public key before it is sent.
- Browser extension for Chrome and Firefox to enable OpenPGP encryption. The site contains a detailed manual, a FAQ and a blog.
- Server-to-server PGP encryption solution. Supports signing and verification.
- A collection of local and external links to frontends for DOS, Windows, and other platforms.
- A service with its own desktop client to offer end-to-end encrypted e-mail and file exchange, based on OpenPGP. Commercial, free trial available.
- A GNOME application for managing encryption keys and passwords in the GnomeKeyring. Also a collection of plugins that integrate it with Nautilus, Gedit and other software.
- A pure Java implementation of OpenPGP. Can be used as class library. A command line utility is also provided to accomplish common tasks.
StaticUsers.net – PGP Freeware
- Reviews of Macintosh specific PGP applications.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2016 at 18:15:16 UTC -