become an editor
the entire directory
only in PGP/Software
Products and Tools
Open Directory - Computers: Security: Products and Tools: Cryptography: PGP: Software
CryptoEx PGP and S/MIME Software
- Products and Technologies for OpenPGP and S/MIME integration for corporate use. Advanced client products for Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Hard Disk Encryption and others. PKI Technology for CA/RA integration of PGP and X.509.
- Cryptocx is an encryption control that has full PGP support. You can use PGP keys to encrypt/decrypt strings and files from within your applications or ASP sites.
GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG)
- The GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG) is a free replacement for PGP.
MIT Distribution Center for PGP
- PGP® or Pretty Good Privacy® is a powerful cryptographic product family that enables people to securely exchange messages, and to secure files, disk volumes and network connections with both privacy and strong authentication.
- Reviews of Macintosh specific PGP applications.
PGP Components for Delphi
- Free components providing encoding, decoding and several key management functions for Delphi versions.
- PentaSuite: File management/deployment with Thumbnail-based Viewer (JPG, BMP). Email/Antivirus support. 15 Compression Formats: ZIP, ZGB, ZIP64, LHa, etc. CD Burning CD-RW/CD-R. Multi-volume. FTP. Strong Encryption PGP, and AES.
Prime Factors, Inc.
- Source of OpenPGP (RFC 2440) software for multiple platforms - Windows, Unix, OS/400 and zOS.
Private Idaho Email
- Secure email using PGP 5 or 6, and also one-way anonymous (recipient cannot reply) and two-way anonymous (recipient can reply, but not trace who you are) remailing.
- GUI based open source implementation of the OpenPGP protocol written in C#. News, forum and downloads. [Windows]
- Freeware pure Java implementation of OpenPGP. Can be used as class library. A command line utility is also provided to complish common tasks.
WebStore - PGP Encryption
- Configuration details for PGP encrypted administrative e-mail in WebStore.
Z1 SecureMail Gateway
- Email gateway software from Zertificon Solutions GmbH which uses Open PGP and S/MIME to automatically encrypt, decrypt, sign e-mail and verify signatures.
Zendit and Sovereign by Authora Inc.
- Develops and supports ZENDIT simple to use public key technology for encryption, digital signatures, and digital identity software that is compliant with the OpenPGP standard. Authora is a founding member of the Open PGP Alliance.
myPGP - Experimental PGP clone
- myPGP is a free software (GPLed) clone of PGP, and can be used to encrypt, decrypt and sign messages in a public key system.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, December 11, 2009 5:08:41 PM EST -