become an editor
the entire directory
only in PGP/Reference
Products and Tools
Draft - Multiple Signatures using Security Multiparts
- Describes how the Security Multiparts defined in RFC 1847 can be used to transport multiple digital signatures.
EdDSA for OpenPGP draft-koch-eddsa-for-openpgp-04
- Extends OpenPGP with the EdDSA public key algorithm and describes the use of curve Ed25519.
Fabrizio Tarizzo OpenPGP Key Policies
- Usage, security and certification policies for Fabrizio Tarizzo's OpenPGP keys
PGP Key signing policy of Juergen Nieveler
- PGP Key and Key signing policy of Juergen Nieveler.
RFC 1991 - PGP Message Exchange Formats
- Describes versions 2.x of PGP. Specifically, versions 2.6 and 2.7 conform to this specification. Version 2.3 conforms to this specification with minor differences. Obsoleted by RFC 2440.
RFC 2015 - MIME Security with Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)
- Describes how Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) can be used to provide privacy and authentication using the Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) security content types described in RFC1847. Updated by RFC 3156.
RFC 2440 - OpenPGP Message Format
- Maintained in order to publish all necessary information needed to develop interoperable applications based on the OpenPGP format. Obsoleted by RFC 4880.
RFC 3156 - MIME Security with OpenPGP
- Describes how the OpenPGP Message Format can be used to provide privacy and authentication using the Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) security content types. Updates 2015.
RFC 4880 - OpenPGP Message Format
- Specifies the message formats used in OpenPGP. Updated by 5581.
RFC 5581 - The Camellia Cipher in OpenPGP
- Presents the necessary information to use the Camellia symmetric block cipher in the OpenPGP protocol. Updates 4880.
RFC 6637 - Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) in OpenPGP
- Defines an Elliptic Curve Cryptography extension to the OpenPGP public key format and specifies three Elliptic Curves that enjoy broad support by other standards.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2016 at 17:51:59 UTC -