become an editor
the entire directory
only in PGP/Reference
Products and Tools
Draft - Multiple Signatures using Security Multiparts
- Describes how the Security Multiparts defined in RFC 1847 can be used to transport multiple digital signatures.
Fabrizio Tarizzo OpenPGP Key Policies
- Usage, security and certification policies for Fabrizio Tarizzo's OpenPGP keys
PGP Key signing policy of Juergen Nieveler
- PGP Key and Key signing policy of Juergen Nieveler.
RFC 1991 - PGP Message Exchange Formats
- This document describes the format of PGP 2.x files, i.e., messages that have been encrypted and/or signed with PGP. Replaced by RFC 2440.
RFC 2015 - MIME Security with Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)
- This document describes how Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) can be used to provide privacy and authentication using the Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) security content types described in RFC1847. (M. Elkins / Aerospace Corporation). Updated by RFC 3156
RFC 2440 - OpenPGP Message Format
- This document describes information needed to develop interoperable applications based on the OpenPGP format. Obsoleted by RFC 4880.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:57:46 UTC -