become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cryptography/Hard_Disk_Encryption
Products and Tools
Hard Disk Encryption
Open Directory - Computers: Security: Products and Tools: Cryptography: Hard Disk Encryption
Computers: Security: Products and Tools: Cryptography: PGP
Aiko Solutions Ltd.
- SecuBox software provides AES disk encryption for Smartphones and Pocket PCs.
- Web-based service to deploy and administer Pointsec disk encryption software on customer PCs.
- Supplier of SafeStick, rugged and strongly encrypted USB thumb drives, plus SafeConsole, the associated configuration and key management software for enterprise-wide use.
- Storage encryption hardware appliances which provide security for back-up data and integrated security solutions for any platform.
- A free encryption system that sets up a Windows file as an encrypted virtual disk drive. Uses the AES or Twofish algorithms.
- Free "on-the-fly" transparent disk encryption program for both PCs and PDAs, allowing the creation of one or more encrypted "virtual disks". Offers features and full source code.
Linux Unified Key Setup
- Collaborative project developing a hard disk encryption system for Linux. LUKS stores configuration information in the partition header, enabling users to migrate encrypted partitions between devices.
- SafeBit software creates encrypted virtual disk drives using the AES algorithm.
PC Dynamics Inc.
- Supplier of SafeHouse encryption software for hard drives and memory sticks, including free and commercial products for business and personal use under Windows.
- PGPdisk was a stand-alone freeware program but it is now integrated with the commercial PGP package. The freeware version 6.0.2i remains available here for both Macs and PCs.
Psaltech Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Supplier of CryptArchiver disk encryption software, both free and commercial versions.
Real-Time Hardware IDE/SATA encryption
- Enova Technology specializes in developing,manufacturing and marketing real-time hard disk encryption chipset.
- Supplier of DriveCrypt hard drive encryption software, and PhoneCrypt telephone encryption system.
Secure Systems Limited
- Supplier of Silicon Data Vault encryption device that connects into the IDE cable and requires a password at boot time to decrypt the hard drive. Uses 128-bit AES and is designed to meet FIPS 140-2.
- Supplier of Sentry 2020 disk encryption software for Windows.
- Disk drive that automatically encrypts all data blocks written to it and then transparently decrypts them for any application, if logged in. Once logged out, the special disks are completely unreadable by unauthorized users and thieves.
The CryptoGraphic Disk Driver
- Short description of The CryptoGraphic Disk Driver (CGD) for NetBSD and a reference to the FREENIX paper written about it.
- Encryption application that creates encrypted virtual disk drives using AES.
- Can create a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mount it as a real disk. It can also encrypt an entire hard disk partition or storage device. Supports plausible deniability. Open source.
- Creates encrypted disk drives which can be mounted at any time.
Hard Disk Encryption
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 19, 2010 12:54:11 AM EDT -