become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cryptography/File_Encryption
Products and Tools
Open Directory - Computers: Security: Products and Tools: Cryptography: File Encryption
- Encryption software that will automatically encrypt or decrypt files and folders. Encryption methods include password based, public and private key, secret key, OpenPGP password, OpenPGP public and private key.
- Encryption with viewer and digital signature that keeps pictures, data, and text private.
- Multiple cascade encryption program for file by random selected algorithm.
- Command-line file and stream encryption utility based on Rijndael, designed to replace crypt. Open source and GPL.
- Software can be used to compress the files and folders before encrypting them.
- File and folder encryption utility supporting AES, GOST, 3DES, RC2, RC4 and Windows data protection API.
- Provides ME6, a Windows program for the encrypting and decrypting multiple files in multiple folders using a proprietary cipher with a 500-bit symmetric key.
- Secured eGuard software for encryption and access control over removable media (data leak prevention).
DRM Networks, LLC
- Providing solutions for online digital rights management across multi-platform networks. Allows content owners to securely package digital files for distribution, by encrypting the content with a key.
- Supplier of encryption and security software to protect data, hard drives, USB sticks, SD and Compact Flash drives and other storage devices.
- Folder encryption utility supporting 256-bit BLOWFISH algorithm.
GoldKey Security Corporation
- USB tokens for multi-factor authentication plus 256-bit AES encryption of hard drives, laptops, emails, backups and other sensitive data with hierarchical group permissions.
- Offers IceLock, a file and folder encryption technology that uses the software as a service model to reduce administration and deployment costs.
- Encrypts and hides data, destroy Internet traces, shred files, make secure IP to IP password transfer and even lock any application on the computer.
- Tamper-resistant USB flash drives with AES data encryption in hardware.
- C++ open source Linux KDE file encryption utility with optional bzip or gzip compression, using the PC1 algorithm with 128-bit keys (one key per file in the archive).
Kremlin Encryption Suite
- File encryption and deletion software with a choice of encryption algorithms and a royalty-free Software Development Kit to cryptographically-enable other programs.
- File protection software that supports most common encryption algorithms. Can generate own keys and certificates or import them from other PKI vendors. Includes emergency key recovery facilities. [Windows]
MAXA Research Int'l Inc
- Software for encryption, steganography, Word file cleaning, cookie cleaning etc., in German, English or Spanish.
- Offers data security solutions using proprietary encryption called Virtual Matrix Encryption. Products for laptop, desktop, and corporate privacy include VME2000, VMEmail, Fast Encryption Software Developer Kit and VME Secure web tools.
- Encryption toolkit designed to protect sensitive data. Features secure deletion (Wipe) option to avoid restoration of sensitive data. Product specifications, FAQs, and downloads.
- Information and DLLs to assist the implementation of DES and RSA cryptographic subsystems.
Private File Encryption
- Software to encrypt sensitive documents and email attachments using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
- Disk Crypt encryption "on the fly" creates a virtual disk on your system (cryptdisk). (Keyfile) and a highly secure passphrase process.
- Hard disk and USB memory stick file encryption for Windows. Includes AES and Twofish encryption, administration, policy settings and deployment tools.
SATA Hi-Tech Services
- Biometric and autorun USB tokens for secure authentication and data encryption. Italian and English language site.
- File encryption utility, supporting cross-platform interoperability over a wide range of Windows and UNIX based systems.
Secward Technologies Inc.
- Encryption products to secure digital content transparently and provide secure collaboration for distributed software developers.
- Offers tools for transparent encryption on Pocket PC and Windows based computers.
- Encryption software to password protect folders on hard disk, network, CD, and external drives on Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista computers.
- Encrypts images and other files in strongly encrypted archives. Allows direct preview of images in archives. [Windows]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 1, 2013 at 3:10:11 UTC -