become an editor
the entire directory
only in Policy/Companies
Computers: Security: Consultants
Computers: Security: Internet: Services
Advent Information Management Ltd
- Knowledge based consultancy offering information management advice, training and consultancy.
AMPEG Security Lighthouse
- Produce information security management software which provides a national and international perspective on your company's security status.
- Atsec offers standards-based IT security testing, evaluation and consulting. The range of standards include Common Criteria, FIPS 140-2, GSA FIPS 201, PCI DSS, PCI PA-DSS, ISO/IEC 27001 and others.
BindView Policy Compliance
- Provides organizations with advanced tools to proactively build and measure security best practices across the enterprise.
- Offers tools for information risk management to ensure that compliance with security policy can be monitored and enhanced.
Computer Policy Guide
- A commercial manual with sample policies. Topics include: Email; Internet Usage; Personal Computer Usage; Information Security; and Document Retention.
- Provides assistance to commercial vendors in achieving FIPS 140-2 and Common Criteria (CC) government validations.
- Provide software to protect PC endpoints and networks.
Delta Risk LLC
- Provides information on a range of policy related services, including risk assessment, awareness and training.
- Intranet application that enables companies to automatically create, manage and disseminate their corporate policies and procedures, particularly those related with Information Security.
- Provides IT Security, Information Assurance, IT Architecture, Engineering, Operation and Maintenance services to commercial and Government customers.
- Providers of Group Policy management solutions for Active Directory
High-Tech Bridge SA
- Offers ethical hacking by penetration testing, website and web application vulnerability scanning, Computer crime investigation and prevention expert services that are vendor and product independent.
Information Shield, Inc
- A global provider of pre-packaged security policies and customizable implementation guidance.
Layton Technology Inc
- Offers a range of Windows based audit, monitoring and access control software solutions.
- Offers ISO/IEC 17799 compliant information security policy and management systems, security architectures, secure applications and networks.
- Develops comprehensive data governance strategies with emphasis on data protection.
The Mobile Resource Group
- Offers CMDSP, a certification in the field of mobile device security.
- Provider of email policy management, email archiving, encryption, discovery and mailbox management solutions.
Pirean Limited Homepage
- Providing enterprise systems, risk management and information security services, applications and education with a focus on security management and international standards (BS7799 / ISO17799).
- Provides network security best practices, tips, news, and consulting for businesses, government and educational markets.
- Document policy management and enforcement for electronic documents. Enterprise software to protect, track and ensure the destruction of highly mobile, distributed assets.
Ruskwig Security Portal
- Provides security policies, an encryption package, security policy templates, internet and e-mail usage policies
- Provides a software solution for implementation and ongoing management of information security standards.
- User provisioning and administration solutions for complex computing environments such as IBM iSeries, Unix and Windows/NT
Sailpoint IdentityIQ Software
- Offers an identity governance solution intended to reduce the cost, complexity and burden of security and compliance initiatives.
Secoda Risk Management
- RuleSafe from Secoda enables the people in your organisation to achieve real awareness of policies. Expert content and compliance tracking help organisations implement security (BS7799), privacy and regulatory requirements.
- Offers consultancy services specialising in S.S.L Certificate installation and open source.
- Delivers solutions that simplify and automate security compliance for government and financial services.
- The security ontology offers innovative software solutions in the areas of IT-security, semantic technologies, and sustainability.
- A firm specializing in delivering security configuration management services designed to mitigate both computing and company-wide policy compliance requirements.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2016 at 19:24:06 UTC -